Poll: Want quad core support??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
2 66.67%
No
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Quad core support!!!!!
Angry...As many of us in this forum have AMD Phenoms and Intel's Quad proccys..Y dont the developers release a beta with quad core support???It would be revolutionary...We can play all the games at full speed without wasting our time in asking about the slowness of the games...I have read that giving quad core support is more complex but

I Beg the developers for a quad core support pcsx2 beta soon.please please please...

Sponsored links

Full Quad Core support would require a full rework of pcsx2, doesn't matter how much you nag and QQ, the developers arn't gonna do it.

End of discussion.

NOTE: You can use all 4 cores, using gsdx in software mode.
Laptop Rig:

Core 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz
3 gb DDR2-800 RAM
256mb ATI HD 3430
Windows Vista Buisness 32-Bit

Desktop Rig:

P4 HT @ 3.0Ghz
3 gb DDR2-533 RAM
256mb ATI X1300
Windows XP Pro 32-Bit
k.i m not gonna nag anymore.. will there be an increase in fps if we use all 4 cores in gsdx software??any change in graphics?
plz reply
PC Specs:

AMD Phenom 9650 @ 2.8 ghz(OC)
Ati HD 4850 512 mb
4 gb DDR2 800 Mhz RAM
500 GB Seagate HDD 7200 rpm
18.5" Samsung Wide screen LCD
(05-25-2009, 10:50 AM)quadfather Wrote: Angry...As many of us in this forum have AMD Phenoms and Intel's Quad proccys..Y dont the developers release a beta with quad core support???It would be revolutionary...We can play all the games at full speed without wasting our time in asking about the slowness of the games...I have read that giving quad core support is more complex but

I Beg the developers for a quad core support pcsx2 beta soon.please please please...

We don't take requests. This has been answered in the FAQ and there have been a dozen threads for it,you can get all the answers you need by searching.
Closed
[Image: newsig.jpg]