Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question!
Can somebody name some good PS2 RPG sandbox games that are playable on PCSX2?? except the GTA series, MGS. and Steambot, i own them already...
ty

Sponsored links

Radiata Stories, not really sandbox though, more like Harvest Moon meet Suikoden.
Radiata Stories sucks, =( played a lil bit and got bored of it,
How far have you gotten?
few missions away before the big decision between joining the nonhuman or human
Well that's kinda far, did you rush? imo my main enjoyment in playing this game were :

- Stalking and kicking townsfolk, never got bored of this
- Trying different weapon, combo and armor
- Getting powerful character
- Gotta catch'em'all!
- Guild quest

I consider this game as one of the best for ps2, shame that you don't find it fun though, I guess we have different taste.
(07-24-2010, 03:43 PM)naoan Wrote: Well that's kinda far, did you rush? imo my main enjoyment in playing this game were :

- Stalking and kicking townsfolk, never got bored of this
- Trying different weapon, combo and armor
- Getting powerful character
- Gotta catch'em'all!
- Guild quest

I consider this game as one of the best for ps2, shame that you don't find it fun though, I guess we have different taste.

You make it sound a lot like Oblivion, which is very appealing to me because I love those kind of games. Laugh
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
Never played oblivion (I'm not much of pc gamer) but Radiata Stories (or most good jrpg in general) have more distinct and fun characters compared to wrpg, and afaik if Oblivion play anything like Gothic (which one of the few wrpg I've tried) then they're very different.

Radiata Stories, while offer some degree of freedom, is still essentially a linear rpg, save for an important choice to decide a route (there are two routes in this game). Not comparable at all with the free spirited sandbox/rpg(?) with dull characters of wrpg (that i've tried).