Question
in my mind is ZeroGS or zzOGL seems better than gsdx (in opengl) . since it is made for opengl. while gsdx made for dx. i know it compatibillity is much less than gsdx cos none people working on it.
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y

Sponsored links

With your thinking it could also means that GSdx SSSE3,SSE4,AVX,AVX2 are also not good because GSdx first supported only SSE2(or maybe it was MMX)
If you take the OGL part of GSdx and create a plugin named GSogl which works EXACTLY the same as the original one,will you still say that GSogl is better than GSdx?
Supporting more things doesn't mean that the plugin is bad and I actually prefer all in one rather than multiple plugins doing the same thing as the "all in one"
(12-26-2015, 08:17 PM)vsub Wrote: With your thinking it could also means that GSdx SSSE3,SSE4,AVX,AVX2 are also not good because GSdx first supported only SSE2(or maybe it was MMX)
If you take the OGL part of GSdx and create a plugin named GSogl which works EXACTLY the same as the original one,will you still say that GSogl is better than GSdx?
Supporting more things doesn't mean that the plugin is bad and I actually prefer all in one rather than multiple plugins doing the same thing as the "all in one"

What i mean is focusing work opengl on zerogs or zzogl rather than gsdx.  I believe gregory can do that. Since he does great porting opengl on gsdx.
Im sorry i often misstype because im using cellphone...Y( '',)Y