Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Ar Tonelico 2
Can someone explain what it means when every one of those increase.
[Image: 81524145.jpg]

Sponsored links

So does anyone know(I know for what is MD-Resist but I'm not sure about the other two)
I'm trying to make Amarie to have LV 2 attack as fast as possible(because of her skill to hit all enemys)but most of the time Croix have it and she stays at LV1 until the next round.
No clue, but you don't need to watch stats in that game, it's far too easy anyway.
(02-28-2010, 08:13 PM)rama Wrote: No clue, but you don't need to watch stats in that game, it's far too easy anyway.

Well yes but it's better when you have powerful characters and do tons of damage(I clear the game ones already)
(02-28-2010, 08:32 PM)vsub Wrote:
(02-28-2010, 08:13 PM)rama Wrote: No clue, but you don't need to watch stats in that game, it's far too easy anyway.

Well yes but it's better when you have powerful characters and do tons of damage(I clear the game ones already)

I think if u want to have Amarie use LV2 skill, u must switch her position with Croix. If not, have her coupled with Cloche/Jacqli. In my opinion, i'm just guessing anyway. And yeah even though it's too easy, it will be more interesting if we could deal max damages to enemies, right ?
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
(03-25-2010, 04:24 PM)ikazu Wrote: I think if u want to have Amarie use LV2 skill, u must switch her position with Croix. If not, have her coupled with Cloche/Jacqli. In my opinion, i'm just guessing anyway. And yeah even though it's too easy, it will be more interesting if we could deal max damages to enemies, right ?

I already cleared that game long ago and I'm really powerful now(killed Raki 25+ times without problems and 98% of the time I do perfect when I'm guarding)
Did u play it on Pcsx2? Or u cleared the game in PS2 ? I couldn't continue when i played on PS2, so i continued it on Pcsx2 with some "tools". But never did i expected that there is a patch for ar tonelico 2 bug while in Raki. This bug only occurs in NTSC-US game.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
I played the game on my PS2
Hmm...if I remember correctly...

Burst Variation is the green line...indicates how fast your magic Burst gauge will fill up overtime.
So in that screenshot of yours, it means the longer you hold the magic, the faster the Burst gauge will fill.

Harmonics, the oscillating red line, basically shows how fast you can fill the 'Harmonics' need when doing an Up + Attack in Attack Phase.
The faster the oscillation, the faster you can get Lv. 2 and Lv. 3 attack moves.

MD-Resist shows how much MP usage will be reduced.
So, the higher the number, the longer you can charge/hold a magic because its MP usage is reduced.

Reduce...I think it affects on how fast will a magic be reusable after it's being used.
So, a 100% Reduce means a magic can be instantly reused right after it's been released or switched.
Well, at least that's what I got from Jaqli's Pure Ritual (white one, before the final) costume.
I can always instantly reuse her healing magic after it bursts when both her and Luca's MP were drained while fighting Lv. 9 IPDs.

Regarding the easy gameplay...yep, very much.
The Girl Power is simply overkill.
And there's actually one girl with Guard++++ & Drop Rate++++, and another with Guard++++ & Instant Kill++++; go figure.
I never get to use Replakia, much less getting a Synchronity, because most of the time the bosses just died first.
Intel C2D E6550 2.33GHz (OC@2.8GHz)
Corsair CM2X1024 4GB (4x1GB) DDR2 DRAM
ASUS P5K
XFX Radeon HD 5770 1GB

Running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.
(03-29-2010, 08:23 PM)k1net1cs Wrote: I never get to use Replakia, much less getting a Synchronity, because most of the time the bosses just died first.

Laugh yes,I always wait until I use all of my mp before attacking with the song magic and because of that I rarely have a change to actually use attacking song magic.But when I actually do attack,it's 99% sure that the enemy/boss will die.

BTW I've never seen how the Game Over looks like on than game Laugh(that's saying a lot about how hard the game is)

Thanks for the info