Question about MemCards
I was saw MemCards while creating Memory Card, Fortunately there is Folder [Experimental]
Plus, I just seen on PS2 Accessories on Wikipedia.

5 Type was included:

- 8MB [Most Compatible]
- 16MB
- 32MB
- 64MB
- Folder [Experimental]

I thought that 128MB doesn't appear to create a new memory card, when it will be in future?

Sponsored links

it won't.
It's useless
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Anything ranging from 64+ MB cards are problematic with some games. 32MB still works fine for almost every game.
And as you already mentioned - there's the folder system which is essentially infinite space. (Bit messier though in my opinion, since you only see the game ID instead of name). Luckily there's still a manager available for that system.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(10-14-2016, 01:36 PM)Ryudo Wrote: Anything ranging from 64+ MB cards are problematic with some games. 32MB still works fine for almost every game.
And as you already mentioned - there's the folder system which is essentially infinite space. (Bit messier though in my opinion, since you only see the game ID instead of name). Luckily there's still a manager available for that system.

Yes 64mb+ is problematic even on the PS2(I had to use my 8mb card for some games because of that...they still work(my Datel 64mb card)but on some games I lost my saves because the read/write speed is slow...no idea if the same thing applies to pcsx2))
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Folder-Me...nager-FMCM