Question about cheating method in pcsx2
Besides using pnach file to cheat, does it posibble to use cheat engine software?

Maybe i was wrong but i heard before there is a software name artmoney that can be use to cheat in pcsx2. I dont know how to use artmoney and i prefer cheat engine because it is easier to comprehend.

Thanks in advance for those who can help me or give informations.. Laugh

Sponsored links

arent cheats found using cheat engine first of all?
i think pnaach is just like cheat engine table, meh i dont know just guessing
So i think u would be able to do it?
ofcourse you can the Addresses in the Patches are all gathered from SW like Cheat engine Smile
You can use any memory searching program,not just Cheat Engine.
There is also MHS(memory hacking system)but if you call ArtMoney hard to understand,then MHS will be impossible or you

ArtMoney is not hard at all...if you ask me it's even easier than Cheat Engine.

btw I have one question to anyone who uses CE.
I can't find two features in the program(if they actually exist)...

1.Can the program assign a hotkey to a cheat and by using the hotkey to change the value of the address,for example:
Assign + to increase the value by 1 so pressing + will increase it by 1 every time you press the key(this feature is really useful to me and it exist in ArtMoney)

2.Maybe I didn't look carefully enough but can the program set a value to all selected cheats or freeze\unfreeze them

There are a lot of other useful features that I can't find in CE
1- yes by making a CE trainer Smile ( shouldn't take much time though and better than searching everytime you run the game )
Ok but first let me tell you how in ArtMoney this feature works.
Right click on the cheat=>Edit=>Special Hotkeys=>set the hotkey and type 1 in the box on the right...that's all
Is it as simple as this in CE
1 - you can just right click in CE table to assign a hotkey with some options, including increase value. I'm just playing Magna Carta like that spamming hotkeys for speed(makes battles easier;P).

2 - freeze unfreeze all selected cheats? Just press SPACE.
ignore the trainer thing

just do what miseru99 says Smile
(08-13-2012, 09:37 AM)vsub Wrote: You can use any memory searching program,not just Cheat Engine.
There is also MHS(memory hacking system)but if you call ArtMoney hard to understand,then MHS will be impossible or you

ArtMoney is not hard at all...if you ask me it's even easier than Cheat Engine.

There are a lot of other useful features that I can't find in CE

To be honest, i never try to really test the full functionality of the artmoney software. Years ago i download the software, a look at it about few seconds then i delete it. Maybe you were right about the software.

Thanks for the reply. I thought cheat engine just for PC games and i never did try to use it on PCSX2 because i thought it cant be use for emulation programs. Silly me.. Tongue2
PC games are programs,PS2 emulator is also a program.
You can even use them on notepad Laugh