Question about compatibility
Hello people, I would like to know if my lap can actually run the latest emulator properly... since I have been checking out for some configs. and it does not really work.

It is in fact a Macbook Pro 3.1, but I am currently using a Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bits partition, so I was undecided where to post this, so if any admin thinks this has to be moved, so be it.

Anyway, my info is as follows:

Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T7500 2.20 GHz (2 CPUs),@ 2.2GHz
4096 MB RAM
Direct X 11

NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
Integrated RAMDAC
Approx. Total Memory 1384 MB

I hope that is useful somehow, and thanks in advance, and for the time to read it!

Sponsored links

Will it run? yes.
Will it run well? depends on what you intend to play. so what DO you intend to play?
I am trying to run some "Tales Of" games, such as Destiny, Abyss, those work the worst.
Hmm... Kingdom hearts games as well, RE:Chain of Memories appear to run somehow decent, same for KH1 preferently in close areas with not so much to process, KH2 runs like... no comments.

But just those games at least, I would like to know more, I am not so experienced with this emulator, that's why I wanted to know if there are chances to run the games normally.
never played tales.. KH runs for mt at 60+ FPS. You have a similar set to mine, but I have not laptop to setup and check anything