Question about fluid gameplay
Yeah, tried settings high performance mode in nvidia control panel but it didn't change a thing.
Those slight fps drops are actually something like frameskipping set to 1 in typical emulator, but then again - I have frameskip disabled from start.

I get this in every game as I can tell and something definitely isn't right... maybe some incompatibility because of 2 core intel CPU (g3420) and Nvidia geforce GTX 750? Heard some rumors some time ago that pairing 2 core intel with geforce gpu might give stuttering or similiar issues, but IMHO that just a myth.

Enabling/disabling speedhacks don't change anything at all.

Sponsored links

can you please check your cpu/gpu clock speeds during stuttering with cpu-z/gpu-z. Maybe you see some coincidence..
I think I have found the problem - been digging out our forum deep and found similiar threads, one had answer for the most part of my problem.
It seems to be somehow connected to vsync option, right now I have and always had this disabled in pcsx2, but using aero in Win7 so actually had this ON by default.
In effect i have no screen tearing at all BUT this weird stuttering, like frame skipping, when i turn vsync on in pcsx2 I get perfect screen WITHOUT any stuttering at all!

But sadly this hits my performance and gives me lower fps, quite badly xP
So I would like to know how can I have no tearing and no stuttering WITH normal emulation speed?

I have so far:

Tried enabling vsync and triple buffering via nvidia control panel (pcsx2 vsync off) to remove stuttering but this didn't work that way - gave me no tearing but standard stutter.

Tried disabling aero and disabling vsync in pcsx2 - had tearing AND stuttering, worst scenario.

Tried enabling vsync in pcsx2 with windows aero on, had perfect screen without tearing and stuttering BUT slow performance.

Tried using D3DOverrider with vsync and triple buffering ON, aero on, vsync in pcsx2 off, same as above - would LOVE to finally achieve no stuttering and tearing and also normal speed like when disabled v sync I know this just MUST be achievable some way.
Maybe some build had this problem eliminated?