Question about graphic card...
(03-04-2015, 08:08 AM)laurrence97 Wrote: Im just planning to get the same PSU or do you have any suggestions of PSU that have almost similar prices?

How much? EVGA makes a pretty decent 400w one for $30 I think.

Sponsored links

Do not get the same PSU. Get a decent one, it's seriously very important.

EVGA makes good low price ones, and Corsair Builders are cheap sometimes and good too.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
My suggestion depends on the gpu you're willing to pick, what gpu do you have in your mind ? And, it's always best to go for a PSU from a reputable company. Take a look here for more details about selection of a PSU.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Right now i dont know yet what gpu to choose as there were many suggestions in this thread...So what i'll do is that i will research more and survey those prices in the computer shops around me...anyway thanks Laugh
I would recommend the gt-730, it isn't that much power consuming and makes no noise and will be quite suitable for your needs.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction