Question about if i can somehow still play with PCSX2?
I readed this page...

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2331.html

I know that i'm probably doom in advance, but...

I really want to play with Disgaea 2 on the PCSX2, but i have a AMD Duron™ and my Graphic card it's a Radeon 9500 to 9800 series.

There any chance at all i could play with Disgaea 2 on PCSX2 or it's just totally impossible?

I think i already know the respose i will get, but i have little hope. lol

If i really can't there any other way i could play with Disgaea 2 on any other emulator?

Some people will say go and buy it, sadly i already tried that this game is just to rare and none of the shop sell it and i can only get it on the Internet on Ebay, but i don't have any credit card so yeah i'm pretty """"ed up there.

Anyone can help me out?

Sponsored links

Uh no PCSX2 won't even boot. It needs a processor with SSE2 at least to work...that PC is like 10 years old I think it's time to upgrade Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Your good yeah 8 years old at least sadly i would need to find a job work by ass off to buy a bad-ass PC, but if i do that i'm better to just get a credit card and buy it off Ebay or something. XD

Man i want to play this game so bad...

This blasphemy..... This is madness!

But i got two other PC those are... "Check those thing out"

Intel® and an AMD Athlon 64

Any luck with them?
(03-08-2010, 09:07 AM)ChuckFan12345 Wrote: Your good yeah 8 years old at least sadly i would need to find a job work by ass off to buy a bad-ass PC, but if i do that i'm better to just get a credit card and buy it off Ebay or something. XD

Man i want to play this game so bad...

This blasphemy..... This is madness!

But i got two other PC those are... "Check those thing out"

Intel® and an AMD Athlon 64

Any luck with them?

Ummm, if your old PC still works, why not buy an actual PS2 rather than a Badass PC and an emulator. They cost like $50 now.
Disgaea is all 2d anyway so it can't be made any higher res.

I Already have a PS2 in my first post i said all about it...

The only problem is this game is something like the most rare game ever!

I live in Quebec/Montreal and i'm not kidding by saying that i called almost ALL the possible EBGame and Microplay in all the Quebec and none of them sell the game...

So something wrong... My only chance is Ebay or site like that sadly i don't have any credit Card and no one i know have one and god it's hard to get one of those Credit Card these day...

So anyway that's why i tried the emulator, but sadly i can't too.

So i'm just """"ed up i probably never be able to play this game again sadly.
A simple search on ebay i found it for 21$ NTSC usa version available for "buy it now" so no auctioning.

if you have no luck finding it in stores why not simply check out e-bay or other online (auctions, stores etc) like play-asia
Check my profile for System Specs (Updated).

My Youtube Channel: Dedicated to Anime, Gaming and Emulation.
Quote:A simple search on ebay i found it for 21$ NTSC usa version available for "buy it now" so no auctioning.

if you have no luck finding it in stores why not simply check out e-bay or other online (auctions, stores etc) like play-asia

Quote:My only chance is Ebay or site like that sadly i don't have any credit Card and no one i know have one
Yeah but there are other payment options too you know, not only credit cards.

I never have used my credit card once on e-bay always purchased by direct bank transfer, and never had any trouble with it.
Check my profile for System Specs (Updated).

My Youtube Channel: Dedicated to Anime, Gaming and Emulation.
The only other way I know is a PayPal account linked with a bank account...although that's a hassle to set up. Maybe he could do that though.
I dunno how it is in Québec, but a bank account which you can pay online with that has no credit card provided is kinda surprising...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go