Question about mem cards
I'm thinking about getting a PS3. If I do, obviously I'll head to eBay and get a backwards compatible model. Saves wouldn't by any chance be transferable, would they? And if not, maybe your brilliant team could make a converter Laugh? PCSX2 memory card > PS3 PS2 memory card?

Sponsored links

You can extract your saves from pcsx2 memory card by using mymc.He can export your saves to .max or .psu format but after that how to place them into your ps3 is different question.
(06-13-2009, 11:02 AM)vsub Wrote: You can extract your saves from pcsx2 memory card by using mymc.He can export your saves to .max or .psu format but after that how to place them into your ps3 is different question.
I just wanted to have some kind of idea because I'm not going to fight through an intensive play-through of FFXII if I can't transfer the save anyway, and leave PCSX2 for handling the weaker games. I don't care if it's easy, as long as it's possible. With a USB converter, you can copy hard PS2 memory cards to a PS3 format soft version. So if I can make the saves into standard PS2 format, I should be able to get them on one. If the PS3 OS gives me issues about it, I'm sure emulating Linux or something will make it even easier.