Question about playing a game once I transfer my files to another computer
I transferred my .iso image of Tales of Destiny and all the save state files to another computer. The game starts just fine but I don't know how to load the save states. Anyone want to help me out?

Sponsored links

you just put the savestates in the savestates folder and you also must use the same emulator with the same plugins as when each savestate was made.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I did put them in the sstates folder and I'm using the same emulator, plugins, and everything. Using F3 doesn't do anything and choosing to load state X from the Pcsx2 menu doesn't do anything
PCSX2 version?
See, 0.97 allows freedom in folders choices, it may be pointing to your "Documents" folder structure or even the older path case you just copied everything.
Since you are already in that, take the time to verify all the folders paths, that's done from the "Config" tab ==> "Plugins/Bios Selector"... you should find the correct path under the "Folders" icon in this new window, correct it or place the copies in the path shown there.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I checked that out, everything is correct, but when I try to load the save states the console informs me that that save state slot is empty. I just copied the Pcsx2 folder and pasted on this computer, so could this be causing problems?

I'm using Pcsx2 0.9.7.
copying and pasting should work just fine, i dont know what is causing your problem though.
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Figures, I've not had a lot of luck with transferring save states to another computer and playing them before even though as far as I knew, everything was set up correctly.