Question about the cheating feature
(04-18-2009, 02:45 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: the effect goes away when you do Run CD/DVD (since pcsx2 starts anew Smile)

Yes but it's still bad that you have to disable some of them every single time when you want to play a game(the game that have so many cheats)

For example I have more than 20 special cheats for Tales of the Abyss which is not good to be enabled automatically

Save Anywhere
Don't Have To Wait To Use Item Again
Infinite Items in Battle
Infinite hourglass time
On-Screen Character
Character Slot Modifier 1-6
Music Modifier

Sponsored links

maybe you could try "patch=0" instead Unsure (but don't what that'll do)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
(04-18-2009, 03:05 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: maybe you could try "patch=0" instead Unsure (but don't what that'll do)

patch=0 = False , aka it wont load unless you enable it later on the patch browser
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
(04-18-2009, 07:13 AM)Akaruz Wrote:
(04-18-2009, 03:05 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: maybe you could try "patch=0" instead Unsure (but don't what that'll do)

patch=0 = False , aka it wont load unless you enable it later on the patch browser

But to enable it after that,I have to edit the cheat,I can't use the Enable/Disable button for that
but his point this step take to much time to found the cheat he want to Disable it
(04-18-2009, 07:28 AM)vsub Wrote:
(04-18-2009, 07:13 AM)Akaruz Wrote:

But to enable it after that,I have to edit the cheat,I can't use the Enable/Disable button for that

err no you should just need to click on enable and should work

(04-18-2009, 04:06 PM)dark king Wrote: but his point this step take to much time to found the cheat he want to Disable it

well wordpad opened with the pnatch file if he doesnt know what line he actually needs to enable or desable Tongue does the trick ( come on alt+tab isnt that hard if he plays on fullscreen ( i know that the // lines should appear on the window but still Tongue )
CPU - [PHENOM 9950 BE 3.0 GHZ | GFX - [Evga 260GTX]
OS - [Vista 64 Business] | RAM - [4GB Gskill 1066Mhz]
Akaruz Wrote:err no you should just need to click on enable and should work
If PlaceTopatch is 0,even if you enable the cheat from Enable/Disable,the cheat will not work.The cheat IS enabled when you go to the Patch Browser,so what will you enable...the cheats that is enabled and not working because of PlaceTopatch - 0?
Akaruz Wrote:well wordpad opened with the pnatch file if he doesnt know what line he actually needs to enable or desable Tongue does the trick ( come on alt+tab isnt that hard if he plays on fullscreen ( i know that the // lines should appear on the window but still Tongue )
The point is to know what cheats are you enabling,editing and etc. without using something else to do the work that pcsx2 should do.I have more than 10 emus on my pc and the ones that have cheating feature shows you the names of the cheats.The way it is now is absolutely not user friendly.

I know a lot of ways to see what cheat I'm editing but it's better the cheats in the Patch Browser to have names.