Question about the cheating feature
Is it possible some cheats to be disabled(not all of them)when I'm starting pcsx2.For example some of the cheats is good to be always enabled and other not.The only way I know is to disable them manually when I start the game.

The way it is now when I start a game all of the cheats I've created(they may be even 50)are enabled automatically.
Also is it possible the Patch Browser to be maded more user friendly because now you don't have a clue what cheats are enabled/disabled.You have to remember the cheat and then go to Patches,find the game and look what this cheat does.

Sponsored links

yes it is hard way but you need to leave with it
yea the Patch Browser has to be more user-friendly Sad
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Q2-q4sVsM

take a look on 2:53 i just disabling the unlimited form(duration) gauge.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
are you talking about the 3 form gauges instead of showing max? Smile
Windows 7 64bit

(04-18-2009, 02:12 AM)tallbender Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Q2-q4sVsM

take a look on 2:53 i just disabling the unlimited form(duration) gauge.

What I meant is some of the cheats to be disabled from the start(when you're starting a game)not disable them manually from the Patch Browser.

For example when I'm starting KH2 only the cheat for unlimited form gauge to be enabled and not for unlimited drive gauge.
well for that you would have to make it a comment in the pnach or do as tallbender did (with the pnach way you just go to file->run cd/dvd again, no need to close pcsx2), just wish there was another way Sad
Windows 7 64bit

(04-18-2009, 02:37 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well for that you would have to make it a comment in the pnach or do as tallbender did (with the pnach way you just go to file->run cd/dvd again, no need to close pcsx2), just wish there was another way Sad

The way it is now is bad because of what I've said on my first post.
When I start a game all of the cheats I've created(they may be even 50)are enabled automatically.And to disable every one of them every time when I start the game again....

Also so many cheats could crash the emu very easily and in some games,ones those values are set,even if you disable them immediately the effect of those value still remains and you can't start a game without cheats(except it you disable patches)
the effect goes away when you do Run CD/DVD (since pcsx2 starts anew Smile)
Windows 7 64bit

^
^
^
still needs to access the Patch browser.

SequenceSaddisable escape hack)
Run CDVD--->when game was booted press ESC--->go to patch browser--->disable addr code 0x01c93509---->Execute--->Load game
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel