Question about the new version of PCSX2
(06-21-2011, 02:27 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Better open a new thread next time... this is a different topic.

Try uninstalling your current PCSX2 0.9.8 and then use the binary package and unpack it to a place without restrictions, like "C:\PCSX2" and just run it from there:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary
Thank you for the really quick help, the binary package solved the problem! I'll open a new thread next time, I just thought my question was too silly to do so. Ninja

Sponsored links

Thanks Shadow Lady!!!
eee.. so, what is the best setting so that when playing Dirge of Cerberus does not have an ugly view?
Thank you.
eee.. so, what is the best setting so that when playing Dirge of Cerberus does not have an ugly view?
Thank you.
(09-08-2011, 04:17 PM)fahn_strife Wrote: eee.. so, what is the best setting so that when playing Dirge of Cerberus does not have an ugly view?
Thank you.
Thank you.

Please open a new thread fahn_strife O_0
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
i tried the plugin. and it is just like the other plugin i used. dont see how it is different in any way.
is there anything in specific i need too do to make it work?
Are you using native resolution?
no i turned of native. and using the custom one. at 1024 1024 direct 3d10 hardware on. but i still get this wierd image and a massive drop in fps on cutscenes and ingame
Well, assuming you have selected the special GSdx (and not the standard by mistake), I'd guess that your game's particular CRC may not be listed in the fix.

What is your game's CRC?
ok first of all. i am pretty "noob" in this stuff. how do i check my games CRC? and yes. i check plenty of times. and i am using the special one. even changed between em all