Question on compatibility
And yes I have read the extensive compatibility list, my question isn't as simple as that.

I've gotten Armored Core 3 to run near perfect, and I was wondering if Silent Line would also perform the same using the settings I have now if I threw that in. Thought I'd ask before trying it and having to tinker again.

On a side note, are used games viable to run? I know sometimes the disc condition can be questionable and I don't know how it would affect emulation. I have only these two games since I sold off most of my library but since I've gotten good results, I want to start rebuilding it.

Sorry if these questions were answered and I just didn't look hard enough and for putting two questions in one. >.<"

Sponsored links

Well for the first question, it's much much faster to just try it yourself. The time it took you to post this thread and wait for a reply greatly exceeds the time it would take you to just try the game Tongue

Yes used games will run as long as the disc is not damaged, to make sure create an ISO image of your disc and if that succeeds you're good to go.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-21-2011, 08:27 AM)zeroLOGIK Wrote: And yes I have read the extensive compatibility list, my question isn't as simple as that.

I've gotten Armored Core 3 to run near perfect, and I was wondering if Silent Line would also perform the same using the settings I have now if I threw that in. Thought I'd ask before trying it and having to tinker again.

On a side note, are used games viable to run? I know sometimes the disc condition can be questionable and I don't know how it would affect emulation. I have only these two games since I sold off most of my library but since I've gotten good results, I want to start rebuilding it.

Sorry if these questions were answered and I just didn't look hard enough and for putting two questions in one. >.<"

I'd love to know what settings and emulators and all that jazz you used for Armored Core 3. I'm having trouble getting it to run smoothly