Questions about Jak X
(07-16-2012, 05:45 AM)andutrache Wrote: If i could i would have already done it, i only got the game to boot ONCE, then it refused to boot no matter what i tried and to this day i am wondering what the heck happened that made it boot.

I was trying to replicate what i did back then to make a patch but so far i have been unsuccessful.

Sorry i couldn't be of any help.

Dang but thanks for the little xtra bit of info to this issue but are there maybe some codes or values to try and see what happensBiggrin

Sponsored links

(07-14-2012, 01:48 AM)extradessert Wrote: Personally idk why Jak X doesn't work, and pretty sure the devs know about it.

And to me its one of the worst racing games because of the difficulty, as I had to use a cheat disc to finish the last 2 cups so I could finish the story.
This is really the only game with a plot I cared about that I HAD to use a cheat disc to finish the game. That's bad. That says something about the game difficulty. Wacko </endrant>

wy cheat your a noob i play fear and won the holle game
let me gus you get stuk at the level where you cant fire a wapon
if so your a noob
(07-14-2012, 01:30 AM)EmucraZ Wrote: There are a couple of questions i have to ask,

Why is jak x not booting at all?
Is there any particular reason why it is not working?
Is there a way to fix this?

well if the developers can answer these questions then the problem wasnt there to begin with no?

(07-14-2012, 10:12 AM)omnikam Wrote: I understand you frustration, i for one would love too play dead or alive in HD, but alas it will never happen on Pcsx2 Sad

you can actually

if you import the jp version and patch it.
i got it up and running on my previous laptop with specs similar to yours (you have a better videocard i7 was the same) on fullspeed 2x native so ya it is possible Smile