Quick Question about Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Has anybody attempted to play it in a newer SVN and gotten it to work? or change a setting etc.

Just curious, thanks for any replies ^_^
~Dustin

Sponsored links

Good game+^_^+ i always thought the 1st Samurai warriors and Dynasty warriors 4 were a little better, unfortunately i can't tell you ha=ow well this game runs on PCSX2 as i bought a 360 version when the PS2 version was *touched* by someone under the age of 5+^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
I never got to play any of the samurai warrior games, and DW4 was excellent! As of right now I just want the whole "take over China with your forces" experience again.
(04-25-2012, 07:34 PM)TehMohawk Wrote: I never got to play any of the samurai warrior games, and DW4 was excellent! As of right now I just want the whole "take over China with your forces" experience again.

now you got me all nostalgic+^_^+ btw i dont think Dynasty Warriors 7 isn't good at all, they changed a lot with the characters combos, they even took my favorite, Sun Shang Xiang, and took away her cresent blades and now she kites with a bow and arrow... (kite= running away while shooting at them) +^_^+
Signature purposefully left blank.
I never got to play DW7. Im hoping they release an empires expansion of it and then i will grab it when I get a PS3 this summer Laugh
they call that "kyting" in most MMOs I've played, but I digress..

If you haven't has a chance to check out Vita's DW NEXT ist isn't that much better really, Mousau is completely different, and there's break attacks... I won't get into it..

I looked around the house and I don't have XL either, just DW5

as for DW7, take our advice, pass it up. it sucks BIG TIME
=/ its too bad, i was really looking forward to DW7E, but if DW7 has fallen off, guess ill have to hope 8 turns out good.