Quick Question on some Settings
what is more suitable for windows 7 ultimate in a pc with these settings? gsdx9 or gsdx10?

Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7200 @2.53GHz 2.53 GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 1.00 GB
Visual Memory: ATI Radeon HD3450 / 256 MB Graphics Card
System Type: 32-bit Operating System
Sound Device: High Definition Audio Device

Sponsored links

Can I play final fantasy x on my pc? If yes please send me the configurations
[email protected]

Yikes, spam!

Anyway, it's always better to use the DX10 version of the plugin at this point as Gabest works more on that version than the DX9 version.

Final Fantasy X will work fine on your system, it's one of the better running games on the emulator.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
I am currently on XP. This laptop, when i bought it a year ago, was Vista. I downgraded it to XP. however, i only have dx9 on this of course, and people say dx10 works better... if i upgrade back to vista.. very easily done on my laptop with the dvds they gave me, will it have dx10 and will my emulators work better because i cannot get kingdom hearts and ffx going well enough.

after running dxdiag, here is smoe of the stuff i found to output here, tell me if there is anything else i need to put... and basically question is can i get directx10 with this gpu and stuff and will it work better if i go ahead and upgrade to vista and do that...

Processor: AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 2942MB Ram
Page File: 952MB used, 3876MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)

Under Display
Name: NVIDIA GeForce 7150 / nForce 630M
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip Type: GeForce 7150 / nForce 630M
DAC Type: Integrated RAMDAC
Approx Total Memory: 512.0 MB (I know this is for my video games, because In my BIOS and i can set my video card to 128MB max.)

Thankyou and a speedy response would be amazing!! Smile
Current Display Mode: 1280 x 800 (32 bit) (60Hz)
i dont think you will be able to get Dx10 working cuz your video card (or integrated card Tongue) only supports Dx9 Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Will my cpu support dx10

It's not the cpu but the graphics card that handles DX10 Tongue

That card will run DX10 indeed however it'll be slow doing so, so u'll probably have to limit yourself to native resolution most of the time on gpu limited games.
will my pc support those games in which we have to press the buttons similtaneously, like wwe smackdown vs raw and winning eleven.
you surely ask a lot of questions for a "master mind" Laugh and yes, button combinations will work.
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
(06-14-2009, 11:05 AM)zero29 Wrote: you surely ask a lot of questions for a "master mind" Laugh and yes, button combinations will work.

As long as you pick combinations your input device can actually produce.

Some keyboards don't like it when you press certain buttons together, I have a few around here somewhere that won't respond if you press two buttons on the left/right side together, but works fine if you pick one on either side. Then again, I have at least one that works no matter what combination is pressed.

Shouldn't be a problem for modern keyboards though, only way to find out is to try it Tongue If it doesn't work pick different keys.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi