Quick Reply options
I noticed that there are no options for text formatting in the quick reply window, I mean smileys, text allignment, colors etc.
Can these options be enabled.

Sponsored links

There is a plugin available to implement this but I'll add it only if more people want it
[Image: newsig.jpg]
right now I am using that plugin but it is a lot easier if there are options already available in the window itself.
+color would be nice

but what would really get me going is a html link button^^
often i only want to post a link in a message (even if that message is a bit longer)
but I have to use the add reply function or the full edit function afterwards...
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(03-02-2009, 12:29 PM)kabooz Wrote: but what would reallly get me going is a html link button^^
often i only want to post a link in a message (even if that message is a bit longer)
but I have to use the add reply function or the full edit function afterwards...

This. +1.
i7 930 @ 3.8GHz/6GB DDR-3-1600 8-8-8-24/ATI HD5770-1GB/Win 7 Pro SP1 64 bit
I want it Laugh
CPU: Intel Core i7-10700K 3.8 GHz (Turbo 5.1 GHz)
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB)
RAM: Corsair 32GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX
MOBO: Asus TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS
(03-02-2009, 12:29 PM)kabooz Wrote: +color would be nice

but what would really get me going is a html link button^^
you could just right click on the link, click "copy shortcut", then paste it in the textbox (no need for the [url] tag) Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
*Waits for some more people to request it * Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
but yea what redlof said would be nice Biggrin since i have had to click full edit just to add some smiley that i couldn't remember how it was written Glare
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Well I might be wrong, but I thought that the quick reply can be faster because there's less options.
Less javascript to load etc.. If you plan to add a plugin for the quick reply, please ensure it has not significant impact on performance, while browsing the forum.