{RESOLVED by KrossX} Gladius [Co OP Problem with PCSX2]
It ... should be working, and it worked for me. >_<

It shows me the option and I press start on player2.... and it worked.
[Image: p21m2s.png][Image: Lky7Ps.png]

Delete your LilyPad.INI and configure all again. For this, I had player1 with the XInput0 and player2 with keyboard.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

I'm going to try those settings exactly. Thank you for the help. I'll report back ASAP.
doubt resetting the ini will do anything, seems more like the game's state of input is stuck thinking its only got one controller connected

load from the memcard instead of of a state next time
(08-23-2012, 03:36 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: doubt resetting the ini will do anything, seems more like the game's state of input is stuck thinking its only got one controller connected

load from the memcard instead of of a state next time

I don't know if this makes a difference, but we tried that. I actually started a brand new file, went through the tutorial, etc. Still no luck. This was previously before the post was even made, though. Haven't had a chance just yet to test out deleting the ini. Will update soon.
Can you use the versus thingy? It activates only if there's another controller plugged. Which should be an indication of at least that part being detected properly... or not.

Other than that, are you using the official PCSX2? Which version... or which revision if it applies.

It's weird cuz, it just worked for me. XD
(08-23-2012, 04:20 AM)KrossX Wrote: Can you use the versus thingy? It activates only if there's another controller plugged. Which should be an indication of at least that part being detected properly... or not.

Other than that, are you using the official PCSX2? Which version... or which revision if it applies.

It's weird cuz, it just worked for me. XD

I believe you have to complete x stages to unlock versus mode. I don't have it unlocked.

I deleted my .ini file that you specified. Went in, reconfigured. Loaded it up with a controller as P2, and nothing. This was a brand new campaign -- no states. I saved it in-game, closed it, reconfigured P2 to the keyboard, and loaded from the in-game. Still nothing. The option is never not greyed out. It sucks -- I keep looking at the screenshots you posted and they LOOK SO APPETIZING. Haha. I really wish I could get this damn thing to work.

It is weird. Sad Never experienced anything like this before.

EDIT: I'm using the latest stable release of PCSX2. Just upgraded to make sure -- still no dice. So. Much. Frustration.

EDIT2: Currently uninstalling everything PCSX2 related. Going to start up a brand new game, no saves, no nothing. Also, going to try with the keyboard first.

EDIT3: Clean install complete. Trying.... PRAYING....

EDIT4: Nothing. Absolutely nothing. STILL GREY. I configured the keyboard as P2, didn't even mess with the controller. Still not letting me add player. :C Tired of f*cking with it this evening. Hopefully tomorrow there will be some new insight into the issue.
(08-23-2012, 05:54 AM)Undertow2 Wrote: I believe you have to complete x stages to unlock versus mode. I don't have it unlocked.

Just putting the memcard you uploaded allows me to use the Versus mode. Otherwise it wouldn't be displayed, and if you have both controllers setted up and it's greyed then that's the problem.

Please zip and attach your inis folder.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xg9llm

Done, and done.

PW: lololol
Set Keyboard API to Raw Input. You'll have to remap player two.
Did that. Tried loading in-game, as well as starting a new one, and guess what? SURPRISE! It's still grey.

Gladius hates me.