Radiata Stories
I am trying to play Radiata Stories with the newest version of pcsx2, 0.9.8. The plugins I'm using are:

gsdx-sse2-r4600
lilypad-r4600
spu2-x-r4600
cdvdGigaherz

Unfortunately, depending on my EE/VU settings, I get one of two errors right before the game loads. Either I get a bunch of TLB miss errors, or the game simply freezes. For example, if I use normal clamp settings on EE and extra clamp settings on VU, I do not get TLB miss errors, but the game does not load. If I use normal clamp settings on both, I begin to get TLB miss errors. I know others have played this game with this version of pcsx2, and I know my game CD works (tested it with an actual PS2), so I'm assuming there's a specific setting that I'm just not getting, and was wondering if the pcsx2 community could help. Thank you.

Sponsored links

Have you tried manually enabling the Gamefixe for Tri-Ace games?
I had tried that before messing with the VU/EE settings, hadn't tried that afterwards (for some reason, it slipped my mind). It works now, thanks.
My apologize to bump this thread because i dont like to make new one. My question is how to make progressive scan to work?? I set triangle + cross at the same time but doesnt work even i try with Full booting bios. Please help?? And thanks.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
You have to press and hold triangle and cross at the same time before boot then it should pop up a screen asking if you want progressive and wide-screen or just progressive. The timing can be a bit tricky at first but once you get it down it becomes easy to reproduce.
(08-22-2011, 06:13 PM)dralor Wrote: You have to press and hold triangle and cross at the same time before boot then it should pop up a screen asking if you want progressive and wide-screen or just progressive. The timing can be a bit tricky at first but once you get it down it becomes easy to reproduce.

Ah yess, that working, thanks for big help.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.