Radiata Stories
The problem is that when i go into this certain door i get a black screen but the music is still playing and i can pause but it just sits in a black screen. I have read other forums for this problem and tried many solutions but still nothing. I have tried 2 different iso files, played with speedhacks, changed the GSD to software and hardware, and other ones that i cant remember. It happens in the spot in the picture below. There is supposed to be a cut scene there (i think). Can anyone help? I also put a picture of the status box (or whatever its called) down below with what it said like a couple of seconds after the black screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

what if you try with your original disc ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-08-2014, 06:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: what if you try with your original disc ?

sorry im kinda dumb could you explain what you mean by original disc? Like the first iso i used?
No, your physical copy of the game. As in the DVD.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-08-2014, 07:03 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: No, your physical copy of the game. As in the DVD.

well i kind of downloaded these of the internet Unsure
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go