Random Freeze
http://www.amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Xtrem...B004LNFD7W is the exact PC I have. I figured it's more than enough to run this comfortable. Honestly, I don't even know what an upscale is.

Where can I find these GSDX and MSAA settings?

Sponsored links

Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings

About MSAA option, you only see them when you add "allowhax=1" in gsdx.ini, found in inis folder...

@Vult

You gonna need to change the word "hax" to it's proper spelling...Sorry for the inconvenience though...

*I understand now, the damn college router is blocking connection when it found word "hax" (gotta write it this way, so didn't got detected)...
If you don't even know where to find MSAA, don't worry, couse by being buggy it's turned off by default;3.

And PCSX2 version is clearly seen in pcsx2 log as first line after turning it on and also in the titlebar, you should see something like either if you got stable release PCSX2 0.9.8/PCSX2 0.9.8.r4600 or a higher numbers when using SVN(both can be downloaded as archive, soo just saying it wasn't an installer kind of doesn't say much;P).

While trying to find existing issue in this game I only found somewhat similar problem in issue 1031 which the author noted this game has randomly pretty bad lags when using Wait Loop detection, it's somewhat unfonfirmed issue, but that speedhack is enabled by default in latest svn versions, soo you might try turning it off if you use it to see if it does help.(Config>Emulation Settings>Speedhacks> uncheck "Enable Wait Loop detection")
(06-27-2012, 02:53 AM)Vult Wrote: Just today I downloaded PCSX2 from the website (the archive version, not installer), so whatever that version is. I've been playing more and I get brief freezes, maybe 2-3 seconds and it behaves as if it was going to do a complete freeze, but then it catches up with itself and runs fine. I can run any sort of diagnostics and post results for you if that'll help.

This happens both fullscreen and windowed. Would there happen to be any plugin available that auto-saves state at an interval? For the meantime, I'm mashing F1 every 2-3 minutes or so just in case.

i had the same thing with all of my games i just ignored it ...

AFAIRemmmber it didn't happen since i formatted my OS

(06-27-2012, 01:11 PM)Archerko Wrote: Go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings

About MSAA option, you only see them when you add "allowhax=1" in gsdx.ini, found in inis folder...

@Vult

You gonna need to change the word "hax" to it's proper spelling...Sorry for the inconvenience though...

*I understand now, the damn college router is blocking connection when it found word "hax" (gotta write it this way, so didn't got detected)...

LOL