Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Random black stripe...
#1
Hi, here's my problem :
http://i.imgur.com/Ms6eNvu.jpg
I can't get this stripe to get away é_è
I've tried a lot of things like Direct X9/11, resolutions like 1020*1020, 1270*1270... and 4:3/16:9 and this stripe is still here. Also, I don't know why I've only one stripe.

My processor : i5-3230m (2.6GHz, 3.3 GHz turbo, 4 cores)
My CG : GT 720m
Screen resolution : 1600*900
Windows 8.1 64 bits
Thanks ^^

Sponsored links

#2
im not seeing and issue in that screenshot, or maybe i just not staring at the screen shot enough?
#3
Right side, vertical black stripe.
[Image: ov4]
Gaming: Intel i7 3770k @ 4.2Ghz | R9 290 | 16GB RAM | 480GB(240GB+240GB RAID0) SSD | 3 TB HDD | 1 TB HDD | 500GB HDD
Server: AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4Ghz | GTX 670 | 16GB RAM | 240GB SSD | 320GB HDD
PCSX2 General Troubleshooting FAQ
#4
did you try using D3D11 (software mode) video renderer ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

[Image: 84t1dRu.png]
#5
576x512?

Always try software mode first to attempt to make it disappear.

It seems as if it's more as an issue of the emulator trying to output a resolution of what may appear to be 720x512 more than anything.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
#6
It seems to be a problem with this game and not the emulator (FF 12 doesn't have this)
#7
(03-22-2015, 11:20 AM)Akasuna Wrote: It seems to be a problem with this game and not the emulator (FF 12 doesn't have this)
It's not like that. every game behaves differently while emulating through pcsx2. The vertical black screen may also be a GSDX hardware bug which can be resolved by using software mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

[Image: 84t1dRu.png]
#8
Even if I use software/hardware, it doesn't change anything.
I've just took this game for "testing" the emulator. I thought it was my emulator, but it's the game.
However, while playing FF12, I've a problem with the FPS limit, it can't stay at 60. Without a limit, the game can run at 120 fps, but it is like speed x2. I don't really know how to "freeze" my fps to 60. I've some drops to 40-55 during a loading or after deafeating a boss. What should I do ? '-'
Thanks again ^^
#9
Quote:Without a limit, the game can run at 120 fps, but it is like speed x2
yup. That's how a PS2 works.
Quote:However, while playing FF12, I've a problem with the FPS limit, it can't stay at 60. Without a limit, the game can run at 120 fps, but it is like speed x2. I don't really know how to "freeze" my fps to 60. I've some drops to 40-55 during a loading or after deafeating a boss. What should I do ? '-'
that's probably hardware limitation. (aka "your pc isn't powerful enough to maintain full fps all the time") or because you didn't set power plan to performance.
what do the ee% & gs% display when getting fps drops ?
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
#10
Quote:that's probably hardware limitation. (aka "your pc isn't powerful enough to maintain full fps all the time") or because you didn't set power plan to performance.
what do the ee% & gs% display when getting fps drops ?
When I'm in town it's something like 75% and 30%. 60FPS.
When I open my map, it's something like 50% and 20%. 50FPS. 35FPS if I want more informations on the local area.




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)