Random black stripe...
set windows power plan to high performance in control panel. and, play the game while plugging in to get the most out of your processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Quote:set windows power plan to high performance in control panel. and, play the game while plugging in to get the most out of your processor.
Already done.
How can I setup my emulator to enhance my framerate ? '-'
Enable/disable 8bit textures (experiment, I can't remember which one you have to do)
Fiddle with speedhachs, and of course, don't expect miracles with that laptop...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-22-2015, 01:14 PM)Akasuna Wrote: .
How can I setup my emulator to enhance my framerate ? '-'
posting a screenshot of your gsdx plugin settings and Speedhacks section settings will help a bit. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Sorry, my emulator is in french, but I don't think you'll have any problems with it (gsdx is still in english ^^)
http://i.imgur.com/JnKx6nw.png
http://i.imgur.com/T12A66w.jpg

I don't care that much about graphics, I just want 60 FPS '-'
why are you using D3D11(software mode) ? use D3D11(hardware mode) for better speed on that processor.
- Refraction
Now I'm with D3D11 (hardware mode). Can you tell me all I need to do please ? ^^
Nothing more, now FFX will run a little better on HW mode. use software mode only on games which have graphical glitches.
- Refraction
I've changed the internal resolution to 400*400. It seems to stay at 60 FPS even in the menus, and I can still have a playable game ^^
I'll try to play offline without AVG/other useless things. Anyway, thanks ^^

Edit : As my game is the japanese version of the game, does a japanese bios can help ?
NO, the specified region of the bios doesn't matter in case of performance.
- Refraction