Randomly crashes?
Question 
It's not frequent thank god but i am still interested in the cause.
I changed my options a bit since i beat valkyrie profile and well..
it made me cry like a little school girl T T.I am playing star ocean
now so i had to change em so it would suit the game. Well the game
runs flawlessly as i told you before..However..Very randomly the game
will crash at different times. No certain points either.Just at random
times.Thankfully this is not frequent as i said before but i would like
some theory is there is not an exact cause. Smile
" Keep an Eye on her,She's a Dirty pirate"

Sponsored links

please post a screenshot of your pcsx2 speedhacks settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-30-2015, 01:30 PM)ssakash Wrote: please post a screenshot of your pcsx2 speedhacks settings.

I'll admit the nasty truth Blush
I change them from time to time..to time.....to time Blush

put the sliders right down and try again.

the MTVU hack "might" also cause crashes, but try just the sliders right down first.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-30-2015, 02:08 PM)refraction Wrote: put the sliders right down and try again.

the MTVU hack "might" also cause crashes, but try just the sliders right down first.

Thanks Smile I will try this X3
(04-30-2015, 02:08 PM)refraction Wrote: the MTVU hack "might" also cause crashes, but try just the sliders right down first.

It doesn't. Played from start to finish, including bonus dungeon without a single crash. Tongue
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
Are you some troll?
You already know that speedhacks are creating errors... Still you keep creating threads...
(04-30-2015, 04:53 PM)willkuer Wrote: Are you some troll?
There was no need to be Ungracious. The original poster doesn't seem to have any Intention on Trolling. your comment might only lead to a inimical discussion from the OP.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-30-2015, 04:53 PM)willkuer Wrote: Are you some troll?
You already know that speedhacks are creating errors... Still you keep creating threads...

Being rude will get you nowhere with me and i usually don't respond to people to people being as disrespectful as you are right now good sir.Each game for me is different and there isn't an exact cause to my knowledge. I'm not
a pro at this infact i'm as dumb as they come when it comes to this.This device
however changes with each game to my knowledge and experience so yeah i'm
going to change the options a bit cause i know each game is different.You don't have to read my threads and you sure as hell don't have to be rude either. Glare

(04-30-2015, 02:23 PM)Ryudo Wrote: It doesn't. Played from start to finish, including bonus dungeon without a single crash. Tongue

When you beat it , did you cry as well? Sad
I was playing SO3 earlier this month. Neither MTVU nor VU stealing (1 tick) caused me any issue. So you can go at least that far if need be.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD