Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010 Texture issues/split screen
I have perused the forums over and over looking for a fix, I have messed around with a ton of gs configurations, and still no luck.  It appears to be an issue with the shader.  But here are some screenshots:
[Image: VUCUcOW.jpg]

[Image: udDF57k.jpg]

[Image: XZIT4K8.jpg]

As you can see I still have the doubling of the screen and it is a tad on the slow side.  All of the textures show up under the "green mask" if you look hard enough but I cannot seem to fix it at all.  I was able to fix the split images at one point, but I forgot how I did it.  I am using an intel i5  2.5ghz processor, as well as an Nvidia GTX 750.  I am using the latest build I found on here with mipmapping support for HW.  I thought I would give it a try.  I also have 1.4 as well.

[Image: YxSCJXj.jpg]

At this point my lack of knowledge on this setup shows and I need help.  If you need any other information let me know.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

hmm, try ticking the "large framebuffer" option, that game seems to use quick a high resolution. Could be worth trying OpenGL with that option on too.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-27-2016, 04:06 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm, try ticking the "large framebuffer" option, that game seems to use quick a high resolution.  Could be worth trying OpenGL with that option on too.

I don't seem to have the double images anymore.  But still get the green textures.
Make sure the Blending Accuracy is set to "Basic" at least, of course you will need OpenGL for that Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

There is no difference at all.  I am just starting to think this game will always be unplayable on the emulator.
(11-28-2016, 12:07 AM)gloom_manic Wrote: There is no difference at all.  I am just starting to think this game will always be unplayable on the emulator.

Any other ideas?  Or should we shuffle this game to the unplayable?