Ratchet & Clank 3 and 4
Exclamation 
Ratchet And Clank 3 and 4 (Up Your Arsenal and Deadlocked) Freeze at first loading screen
I have recently downloaded PCSX2 0.96 (stable) and 0.97(beta).
I actually started with 0.97, but upon experiencing this error, I downloaded the other release.

First off, Here are my specs:
nVidia Geforce 210 GFX card (589 Mxz OC to 733, 512mb vRam)
1440x900 Acer widescreen display

With both games, EVERYTHING works perfectly until it gets to the screen loading the first level. It shows the ship flying to the stage (the standard loading screen) but at the point where it is supposed to start the actual level it freezes, and all i see is the last frame of the loading screen. the emulator doesnt crash, and it still shows 60.0fps nothing seems to be out of the ordinary on the titlebar of the window or the log window.

I manage to get ~225 fps when i have the limiter off.

I have been looking around for a solution to this problem and there aren't any issues that is like this one specifically, even though, i tried the suggestions they were giving for somewhat similar issues. I know the game is not completely incompatable because a friend of mine plays the game deadlocked perfectly, no freezes. no errors no issues at all.
SOOOOO i decided to start this thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I HAVE TRIED THE FOLLOWING{on 0.96}:
Tri-Ace games fix

All the different GFX plugins(ZeroGS, GSDx sse 2, 3, and 4){SSE4 does NOT work on my computer}

all the different CDVD plugins {the P.E.op.S doesnt work, says "please insert a playstation 2 format disc"}

1 BIOS: I own a PS2 but didnt have a way of dumping so i downloaded the BIOS from the net. {USA v1.00}

i have tried the following SpeedHacks individually and some together:
Default, 1.5 and 2.0 Cycle rate

The following Advanced Options
EE RECS: postive and Chop/Zero, Normal and Extra + Preserve Clamp Modes Flush to Zero and Denormals are Zero

VU Recs: Nearest and Chop/Zero Round Modes, None, Normal, Extra, and Extra + preserve Clamp Modes, FLush to Zero, Denormals are Zero

INTC Sync Hack
Enable IOP x2 Cycle Rate

The Following CPU Options:
EErec, VU0rec, VU1rec, Multi Thread

The Following Frame Limit options (On CPU options page)
Normal, Limit with a limit of 60.0 fps, a minimum of 60.0 fps, and a consecutive skip of 2fps(when the speed drops below 60.0)
I'm redy to give up, but i really LOVED the ratchet and clank games, but mine got scratched all to **** and back, and cant use it on my PS2 anymore (Note that i do own both games, They are just too damaged to work in my PS2,so I Ripped the same games from a friend of mine.)
Anyways, other than that, Bios works fine, frames are fine, movie playback was fine, and i have yet to see PCSX2 crash
P.S. Please don't mind my random spelling/punctuation/grammar errors, my keyboard likes to stick.
P.P.S. I have been up since 11:00 PM trying to get this cursed thing to work X.X

_____________SCREENSHOTS OF WHERE IT FREEZES__________________
R&C Up Your Arsenal
[Image: RCSS1.jpg]
R&C Deadlocked
[Image: RCDSS1.png]

Sponsored links

Quote:1 BIOS: I own a PS2 but didnt have a way of dumping so i downloaded the BIOS from the net. {USA v1.00}

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go