Ratchet and Clank 3-Graphical glitches
Specs:
AMD Radeon 7870;AMD FX-6400 six-core,3.50 ghz,Windows 8
PCSX2 r5875
The game doesn't really know what textures to put on the stuff.When moving,everything(Except the main character,Tongue2,but still,enemies,terrain,everything) gets random textures(and sometimes even things that can't be considered textures),occasionally getting to the right ones.It looks kinda similar to what z-fighting would be,AKA texture clipping,except there's pure randomness instead of one texture trying to be in place of a second one.
Emulator/Video settings don't seem to matter,as the game always has this buggy texturing.It's not gamebreaking,but still,I can't play the whole game like this because I'll either piss myself out of laughter or puke,lol.Some help would be appreciated.Here's a link with some screenshots,hope that's not against the server rules XD https://imgur.com/a/Udphk#LwfhWy2

Sponsored links

Press F9
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-04-2014, 09:09 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Press F9
Thanks,it worked..But holy mother of jesus,it lags so much :0
set extra sw rendering threads to 5.
this should help getting playable speeds (not FULL speed, but playable)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(06-04-2014, 09:57 PM)Viktor_Smg Wrote: Thanks,it worked..But holy mother of jesus,it lags so much :0

You need a monster pc to run R&C at full speed in software mode.
You can fiddle with speedhacks, and set the extra rendering threads to 3 (or more).

Edit: ninja'd lol
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
As I have this game and a very similar processor(and I think there is no fx 6400 so maybe OP meant 6300?) I can tell you what will work the very best:

Software mode
Extra rendering threads to 3(more will actually slow it down!)
MTVU speedhack on
EE cycle rate hack to 3
CPU overclocked to 4.2Ghz or more

This will get you 55+ FPS nearly constantly.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD