Ratchet and Clank Frame Limiting
Boggy Wrote:EE: 39%
GS: 100%
VU: 10%
UI: 1%

EE(Emotion Engine) - refers to how much the EE thread utilizes your CPU. If EE is maxing out, then EE is a cause of slowdown for the game.

GS(Graphics) - refers to how much Graphics Card is being utilized. If GS is maxing out, then GS is a cause of slowdown for the game, and you must buy a better graphics card.

VU(Vector Units) - again refers to the usage of VU'0 and VU1 components.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]

Sponsored links

(10-15-2011, 03:48 PM)recoder Wrote: By increasing the number of rendering threads, the Graphics plugin will use more threads and thus the load of graphics will be less on each thread, and thus more load can be efficiently taken.
Brilliant, thanks!

Quote:Well, Software mode is very slow. Better use the Hardware Mode(which is faster), and use may see some boost
I get some graphical errors with R&C when I try and use hardware mode; objects look strange and miscoloured until I get close to them. Is this a fix for this that will enable me to use hardware mode?

Quote:PCSX2 SVN are of versions PCSX2 0.9.9. Well, PCSX2 0.9.9 is not yet ready and it will be released when the PCSX2 0.9.9 with the MTVU Hack and probably with soem more features will be ready and tested.
Ah I see Smile

Thanks again for your ongoing help, I'd really like to understand all the features of this awesome emulator!
you know Hardware mode is sometimes buggy. Try the GSDX Hacks.
I just tried every Graphics plugin I had (all the ones that came with the new build you linked me earlier) and none were able to display the game correctly using Hardware mode Sad
Probably its a Hardware Glitch.

Can you just Try the GSDX Offset Hack

Add the line the GSDX.ini (in my documents/pcsx2 or PCSX2/ root folder in Inis)

GSDX.ini Wrote:allowhacks=1

And then configure GSDX . and select Offset Hack. Or Try SkipDraw of various number.

OR Better have the Software Mode Tongue2
(10-16-2011, 01:22 PM)Boggy Wrote: I just tried every Graphics plugin I had (all the ones that came with the new build you linked me earlier) and none were able to display the game correctly using Hardware mode Sad

None will for now, it's a problem with mipmaps which are not supported in hardware mode, in fact you can turn off mipmaps in software mode while playing with the "Insert" key and you will probably get a similar problem in same textures.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ah, that's too bad. I like the fact that it's just "for now" though Smile