Really Need Some Help
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

(08-14-2015, 01:26 AM)refraction Wrote: The directory name is a clue Wink

Oh my gosh. Deleting this illegal crap now! Thanks for letting me know! I'll download the official version now.
(08-14-2015, 01:35 AM)Destroyer123678 Wrote: Oh my gosh. Deleting this illegal crap now! Thanks for letting me know! I'll download the official version now.

You'll need to dump the BIOS from your PS2 as well.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-14-2015, 01:37 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: You'll need to dump the BIOS from your PS2 as well.

So how do I work this now? I deleted it.

Link to official new version? (Windows)

DUmping my PS2 bios? Don't I need those?
Never mind I got it. I'm re-doing the BIOS thing now. I downloaded 1.2.1. Is that correct?
As long as you have the BIOS from your own PS2 and 1.2.1 from PCSX2.net you'll be fine.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(08-14-2015, 01:53 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: As long as you have the BIOS from your own PS2 and 1.2.1 from PCSX2.net you'll be fine.

I do have my own BIOS, and I downloaded 1.2.1. ANything else?
since this game is fairly gpu demanding, you might get better speeds using software modes with extra rendering threads to 3 considering the fact that you have a powerful processor,
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(08-14-2015, 04:48 AM)ssakash Wrote: since this game is fairly gpu demanding, you might get better speeds using software modes with extra rendering threads to 3 considering the fact that you have a powerful processor,

How do I do that? Help please?
Nevermind i got it! The performance is MUCH better! Thank you so much! But any way to get rid of the graphical errors? (Random lines that appear through the screen at random times)? and the control error with stances?