Really Need Some Help
You didn't enable any manual game fixes did you?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]

Sponsored links

Nope, none. I don't know what's going on.
All of your settings would help. Also, I'm not surprised it's doing that in CA. maybe try using a dev build from orphis.buildbot.net/pcsx2 as well.
(08-15-2015, 03:07 AM)Destroyer123678 Wrote: Nope, none. I don't know what's going on.

Can you upload images of all your settings? So, under emulation settings, a shot of the EE, VU, Speedhack and Game Fixes Page, and then under Video(GS) Plugin Settings a shot of the main GSdx settings and also the hardware hacks menu.

Anything you guys notice wrong is greatly appreciated. I am MORE concerned about the stance issue over everything else to be honest. But fixing the graphical lines in some areas will help too. Like when I'm playing, some text will appear is white blocks. But please see what's wrong with my stance issue first.
I saw videos of people playing this game on YouTube with PCSX2. They used all stances, and it sucks that I can't. Not even my own keyboard works for it. SHould I try a different version or what do you suggest?
Didn't you have to hold triangle to go prone?
(08-15-2015, 03:48 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Didn't you have to hold triangle to go prone?

Yes you do. And do the same for standing. But I held it in, I just pressed it, nothing is working.
I tried a developer build of PCSX2 and re-opened it. My controller issue has not changed. Still doesn't function properly. Which I don't get because in Socom 1 all 3 stances are working fine. What could be the issue?
Any ideas please?