Really good final fantasy 12 configuration for PCSX2 0.9.7.r3113
You are using sse2 grafic plugin because of AMD procesor.If somebody had intel he could use ssse3 and it would be faster Smile

Sponsored links

Keep in mind that frameskipping will only happen if your CPU has more than enough power to render the scene, but your GPU hasn't got enough power to display it. If you're CPU limited, you won't render enough frames for the GPU to display.
[Image: 774509.png]
Heart 
Really great job, PCSX2 team ftw, now i can fully enjoy FFXII on PC. :3

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-540 Processor (2 cores, 3.07 GHz)
RAM: A-DATA DDR3-1600G 1GBx2 (2GB)
GPU: Gigabyte GV-NX86T256D Silent Pipe II (GeForce 8600GT 256MB)

My GPU its kinda outdated, but still, there is results.

Speedhacks/Video plugin settings.

[Image: k323au.jpg]
Well this game is very well emulated, I get fullspeed on my stock rig as well. All recommended speed hacks ON.
q9300@2,5ghz - Radeon HD4870 512mb - Asus p5e3deluxe - 4gb corsair xms3 pc1600 - Vista 32 bit
(06-13-2010, 11:12 PM)Amberion Wrote: Keep in mind that frameskipping will only happen if your CPU has more than enough power to render the scene, but your GPU hasn't got enough power to display it. If you're CPU limited, you won't render enough frames for the GPU to display.

oh that would make sense since im bottlenecking on huge scenes with my cpu......
One easy place to test your perfomance is outside the main city gates. Look towards the plains. Lots of characters and a big view.
well i already know how im bottlenecking. my GS never goes above 80% and my EE is constantly reaching 100%......unless im getting those backwards and lower is bad

edit:

Ok understanding what EE and GS mean a bi more I turned up the scale and put on some texture filtering with no speed impact and now it looks better than the PS2. Laugh
(06-12-2010, 03:19 AM)Xenxe Wrote: Well I don't know if this topic is any good I haven't made many posts if any at all but searching through the internet i didn't find any really good configs for ff12 on this emulator and i spent hours of trial and error messing with every little checkbox and bubble and value until I got a pretty good result I now have ff12 running full speed most of the time. This works for me I don't know about you but I'd thought id share and hopefully spare some of you hours of torment.

So here is my computer first of all

Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ (2 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM
Vidcard: ATI HD Radeon 4650 1gb version

and here is various screenshots of the windows from the configuration screens

(due to lots of images i wont put them in image tags)

Plugin settings

EE settings

VU settings

GS settings

Speedhacks

Video plugin settings

Audio plugin settings

Timescale settings

here is an ingame screen.

[Image: o8t1td.jpg]

I guess its not very pretty and I play in fullscreen but its windowed so you can see the data up top. BUt if your computer can handle it then go ahead and ramp up the graphics. Mine can but with slowdown at parts I like speed though.

Ok so that's done hopefully this will help people I don't know i just felt like sharing it took me forever to get these to work right.

Nix settings
I'm getting some pretty annoying frameskipping and lagged audio during the opening cutscene. Here are my specs:

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz
12GB RAM
GTX 295 1792mb

My EE is only around 50% during cutscenes and GS is at 30%. What's holding me up? btw i have the same settings as those suggested here.

EDIT: Never mind, I was running on disc. I ripped my copy to computer and it works perfectly now. 1920x1080 ftw Laugh
Anyone getting too fast issues for this game? I've just started playing and In the main city the audio is fine but the video looks like its on turbo mode or something. When there is a cut scene or something (like when vaan kills the rats in the sewer or he meets with penelo) the game goes back to normal speed and is running perfectly. Anyone have this issue or any suggestions on how to fix it?

My comp:

Intel Q9300 Quad core at 2.8ghz
Radeon 4850
4gig ddr3
windows 7 ultimate

Thanks so much guys!!!