Recommend Games
Can someone recommend me any games that i can run well on this spec? RPGSs would be the best.

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+ 2,99 GHz
4GB RAM
ATI Radeon HD 3870

I tried running Suikoden IV and Soul Calibur III, and both go slow motion after few seconds...
So i guess they are quite intensive, or maybe I'm missing something?

Sponsored links

SoulCalibur = RPG?

Final Fanatasy X, FFXII, Kingdom Hearts I
You probably need speedhacks to make them run smoothly and maybe they will not run at full speed but these are 3D-games with quite low requirements.
Disgea-series has very low requirements (2D-RPG)
(07-01-2014, 10:10 PM)willkuer Wrote: SoulCalibur = RPG?

Final Fanatasy X, FFXII, Kingdom Hearts I
You probably need speedhacks to make them run smoothly and maybe they will not run at full speed but these are 3D-games with quite low requirements.
Disgea-series has very low requirements (2D-RPG)

I didn't say Soul Calibur is an RPG. First i just stated that I'm interested in RPG recommendations, then after i merely mentioned what i tried to run.
Anyway, can you elaborate what do you mean by speedhacks and how to set it up or just point me somewhere where i can get some good info about it?
I haven't used PCSX2 until now, so I'm not familiar with any of that...
(07-01-2014, 10:29 PM)Sarac112 Wrote: I didn't say Soul Calibur is an RPG. First i just stated that I'm interested in RPG recommendations, then after i merely mentioned what i tried to run.
Anyway, can you elaborate what do you mean by speedhacks and how to set it up or just point me somewhere where i can get some good info about it?
I haven't used PCSX2 until now, so I'm not familiar with any of that...

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Sticky-Co...tion-Guide
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Hey, Croatia. Also, reading some of the stickied posts will let you know all you need to know on how to set it up to work properly, as is the one jesalvein posted the link of.
Dragon Quest 5 is a very good JRPG and has very low system requirements, it is one of the few games that I can run in 1080p on my notebook.

But your CPU might be too old and slow in general.