Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations on movies
So i was thinking in going to rent movies, but i have to say its been a while since a see a good movie or i go to the theaters, so any good film that u ppl can recommend? i can watch(and tolerated) almost any genre, from sci-fi to horror, romantic, etc.

Ps btw i say almost anything, so dont say something like x-men new movie >_<

Tongue

Sponsored links

1-harry potter latest movie ( yes the part 2 of deathly hallows )
2-green lantern ( great story )
3-pirates of the Caribbean ( the forth one )
4-twilight ( the latest one also ) Blush
5-Kung fu panda 2 ( yes i know it is animation but the story is great )
and X-men movies are extra imaginary you shouldn't see them

(07-10-2011, 10:26 AM)abdo123 Wrote: 1-harry potter latest movie ( yes the part 2 of deathly hallows )
2-green lantern ( great story )
3-pirates of the Caribbean ( the forth one )
4-twilight ( the latest one also ) Blush
5-Kong fou panda 2 ( yes i know it is animation but the story is great )
and X-men movies are extra imaginary you shouldn't see them

yea im waiting for potter even when is not my favorite book/movie still wanna see the effects xD, animation movies are ok so dont worry the first movie of kung fu panda i love it, mmm i was reluctant in pirates, i dont rly like penelope cruz >_<(but i love how jhonny acts)

Thanks for the reply o/
(07-10-2011, 10:26 AM)abdo123 Wrote: and X-men movies are extra imaginary you shouldn't see them

Yeah... cause none of the other movies are "extra imaginary"...

Actually from all those mentioned I'd only recommend watching X-Men First Class and Kung Fu Panda 2, Harry Potter only if you follow the series anyway Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-10-2011, 09:25 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Yeah... cause none of the other movies are "extra imaginary"...

Actually from all those mentioned I'd only recommend watching X-Men First Class and Kung Fu Panda 2, Harry Potter only if you follow the series anyway Tongue2

oh i watched the whole series
and dont watch cars 2 the story is pathetic
So cars is a no no, figures my nephew say the same thing >_>... mmmm im still reluctant about x-men, about fairy tail/sci fi movies, what do u think about sucker punch, that one looks like something good to watch >_>
If you're gonna watch Sucker Punch you better watch the extended edition in the bluray cause the theatrical was very cut down to keep the PG-13 rating, I did like that movie but I wouldn't recommend it Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
the Ward was preety good and although it had a twist of an ending and yeah Sucker Punch was preety ok too that too had twisted ending so if your Ok with twisted endings go watch em
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Tucker and dale vs evil is a fun movieLaugh Laughed through the entire thing.
(07-11-2011, 09:00 PM)Raizen Wrote: Tucker and dale vs evil is a fun movieLaugh Laughed through the entire thing.

i saw that with my nephew, amazing how the guys die in da movie xD