Recommended Version to use?
I was wondering what version is best to use the stock 1.2.1 or use the latest developmental version?? I was wondering if anyone is having issues downloading any revisions from here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ it seems like it never downloads a version or it just cancels the download

Sponsored links

what issues are you having on downloading them ? // I don't have any Issues.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-15-2015, 06:21 AM)ssakash Wrote: what issues are you having on downloading them ? <b>// I don't have any Issues.

Thank you for the reply what version is recommended??
if you prefer performance, get the latest stable build. // Profile guided optimizations make it a little faster than the development builds.

if you prefer accuracy, get the latest development build.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I have issues downloading from buildbot sometimes too. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes it takes like 45 minutes, and sometimes it doesn't work at all.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(04-15-2015, 06:26 AM)ssakash Wrote: if you prefer performance, get the latest stable build. <b>// Profile guided optimizations make it a little faster than the development builds.</b>

if you prefer accuracy, get the latest development build.

Thank you I had an AMD fx8320 chip but I would not get good results so I recently got an i7 4770k and decided to get back on this emulator. Where would I be able to find these optimizations??
they were applied before releasing the build, you don't need to do anything. Smile
- Refraction
(04-15-2015, 07:10 AM)ssakash Wrote: they were applied before releasing the build, you don't need to do anything. Smile

Thank I guess I will go with the 1.2.1 Version thank you very much for the help