Recommended setting for certain games
VU Skip
frames to draw=consecutive Frames before skippin=2
consecutive frames to skip=4
[Image: signaturel.jpg]

Sponsored links

ahh ok thnx i hope this will help.

great my game run fast enough but no at full speed. but if you can still give me another setting maybe it will run at full speed.
btw,how do i remove the shaded part? see in this pic.
[Image: lmwe.jpg]
If you want a great fps boost, overclock your cpu to at least 3.2 ghz.
There are many tutorials on the web about it.
(08-08-2010, 05:07 AM)elite781 Wrote: If you want a great fps boost, overclock your cpu to at least 3.2 ghz.
There are many tutorials on the web about it.

did you read my previous post? other games that i played run at full speed without OC my procie. i don't like your suggestion.
why? his suggestion is valid if you want a sure-way to increase fps, there is simply no magic configuration, it may help a little but not as noticeable as overclocking or upgrading cpu altogether.
yeah, sometimes, it's better to know what you're talking about before flaming.

each game reacts differently, some of them just require more raw power than the others.
changing the settings won't help, in that case.
Then, the only solution left is overclocking.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Only you can't overclock every cpu though. Most older cpu's (AMD non-BE) Are locked. Just like my AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ I simply can't get it higher then 205 mhz on the FSB, so unfortunately I need to buy a new cpu, even if my dual core is 3 ghz, which is the bare minimum spec for PCSX2 what I've heard Smile
ok sorry. i heard from my friend my procie is not good to overclock it coz it heat fast.and i don't want to risk for it coz i don't have enough money to buy another same procie or higher. again sorry for my rude reply.
yes that is understandable, but well it seems you have to live with the speed you're currently at then. (or wait for more pcsx2 optimization, but don't ask or bug the dev about it).
im done dling the PCSX2_0.9.7_(r3119)_Setup can i still use my pcsx2 0.9.6 setting? or i should make a new setting for pcsx2 0.9.7 r3119? if i need a new setting can anyone give a best setting for configure,graphics,cpu,gamefixes,speed hack, and advance thnx.