Recommended setting for certain games
the the best recommended setting for this game because when im playing it my fps went 40-50 and everything is slow.

Another Century's Episode 3(game crush after 1st stage and when the movie play it became slow)
Battle Assault 3(the game run slow)
Bleach blade Battler 2(the game run slow)

this is my current setting:
[Image: 1-2.jpg]
[Image: 2-2.jpg]
[Image: 3-2.jpg]
[Image: 4-1.jpg]
[Image: 5-1.jpg]
and this is my PC specs
Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2.4ghz
Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM
RAM: 4gb DDR2 transcend
Video Card: Palit GeForce GT 220 1024mb 128bit DDR3
Harddisk:500gb seagate

Sponsored links

your Cpu is a bit slow and some speed hacks (not all at the same time !) may help a bit.
try upgrading your pcsx2 to latest official beta, too.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-06-2010, 07:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: your Cpu is a bit slow and some speed hacks (not all at the same time !) may help a bit.

speedhacks as follows:
All but min/max on Level 1 on VU and EE

speed: 30-45 FPS 2.2 dc
(08-06-2010, 07:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote: your Cpu is a bit slow and some speed hacks (not all at the same time !) may help a bit.

huh? what you mean my cpu is a bit slow and some speed hacks? i didn't use any speed hacks. and latest official still buggy right? or give me an explanation on what you'd said coz i didn't get it.
Your cpu is somewhat slow for pcsx2. Try using some speedhacks to increase your fps.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
really? what's the recommended pc specs for pcsx2? and i don't know how to use speed hack. and tell me what's the best setting for those game that i mention thnx.
The best setting will ever be depending on particular machine and game.

Those speed hacks marked as recommended are known to have little or not problem with most games, let then on and try setting them off (always one at time) if non performance related issues arises for the game you are currently running.

It's a good idea starting with the lowest internal resolution what is the "native", tick the little box to it.

afterward, if the game is yet slow, try the sliders. EE cyclerate in the position 2 works for most games and the main symptom of issue caused by it's usage is a choppy or truncated sound, mainly in cutscenes

VU cycle stealing is known to greatly increase the FPS for most games without greater problems than eventual laggy response in some places and slowdown. It's the one to tweak if that becomes too hindering.

Finally, if the game achieves acceptable/enjoyable performance, you can try enhance the visual increasing the internal resolution, always keeping the eye in the performance.

So, play with them and observe the game reaction, in the end the best configuration is the configuration that works better for you, the most balanced compromise.
Imagination is where we are truly real
i followed what you had said but still the same..my fps is like 30-40. and btw in my other games such as dragon ball budokai tenkaichi 3,dragon ball infinite world,dynasty warriors gundam 2,naruto accel 2,and RUROUNI KENSHIN. all those games run at my pcsx2 at full speed with my current setting.

@all
please recommend me best setting like Custom FPS Limit,Skip Frames when slower than,consecutive Frames before skipping,consecutive Frame to skip thnx.
custom fps limit=0
frames to draw=2
frames to skip=4
speedhacks...check x2 cyclerate, and the tickboxes aside, except waitcycles sync hack.
in, graphics options at configuration menu, tick ''native resolution''. that should speed things up a bit.
[Image: signaturel.jpg]
(08-07-2010, 09:28 AM)GundamQuatro Wrote: custom fps limit=0
frames to draw=2
frames to skip=4
speedhacks...check x2 cyclerate, and the tickboxes aside, except waitcycles sync hack.
in, graphics options at configuration menu, tick ''native resolution''. that should speed things up a bit.

ok ill try your setting. oh wait, there no frames to draw. only the skip frame when slower,consecutive frames before skipping. btw what fraime limiting should i use? normal? limit? frame skip? or VU skip?