Recording Using PCSX2 {Guide}
Pressing it once stops the video recording and pressing it the second time,stops the audio recording(no idea why it's maded that way...I think it was some kind of bug)

The same goes for recording audio only...pressing it once does nothing but the second time stops the audio recording

Sponsored links

(07-03-2013, 12:18 PM)Preet Wrote: thanks.but i don't like windows movie maker
it's very confusing !!

You asked, I answered. I can't help that you didn't LIKE my answer

@vsub: noted
(07-03-2013, 12:21 PM)vsub Wrote: Pressing it once stops the video recording and pressing it the second time,stops the audio recording(no idea why it's maded that way...I think it was some kind of bug)

The same goes for recording audio only...pressing it once does nothing but the second time stops the audio recording

heavily noted
(07-03-2013, 12:21 PM)vsub Wrote: Pressing it once stops the video recording and pressing it the second time,stops the audio recording(no idea why it's maded that way...I think it was some kind of bug)

Hey even I didn't know that Tongue Yeah we have nasty bugs in hotkey handling (you can see patches applying over again each time you use a hotkey etc...)
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Actually ether I was wrong or something weird happen when I tried the last time...only the video recording was stopped by pressing it once
(07-03-2013, 12:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: Hey even I didn't know that Tongue Yeah we have nasty bugs in hotkey handling (you can see patches applying over again each time you use a hotkey etc...)

lol even beta testes can be unintentionally ignorant Tongue would it be wise to move the hotkey for that then? (do we even have any left?)
Well no one knows everything but as I said,I could be wrong
Moving the hotkey wouldn't do anything, it's the key handling code that is bugged.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-03-2013, 01:09 PM)Bositman Wrote: Moving the hotkey wouldn't do anything, it's the key handling code that is bugged.

gotcha
so do i need to press it twice or not Tongue

however Bositman i was wondering is the guide FAQ approved or not ?Laugh