Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording in PCSX2 [Help]
Now, this is probably asked a lot, and I've even seen a few threads on it, but I have different circumstances.

Right now, I'm trying to record some gameplay of Melty Blood:Actress Again

Now, I can record the gameplay fine with FRAPS, but I have to be in full screen. To get good speed, I enabled NoSync. This speeds up the recording and allows me to get good gameplay speeds. It still records the sounds, but at my computer's speed, and not the full speed, so they're out of sync. Now, I found with the ZeroSpu2 Sound plugin, I can dump the audio at full speed.

Now, technically this should work, but when I run the game in full screen, I can't end the recording. I can't even quit the game while the Plugin is recording (If I disable it before I go in game, it will let me quit). If I don't run in full screen, I can record the audio just fine. I hit "ESC" to go back to the main bootup window (GS or something...) and it saves the audio. In windowed mode, FRAPS won't pick up. Is there a way I can enable FRAPS to pick up in windowed, or is there an update version of this Plugin that fixes this problem?

The Plugin Ver. I have is ZeroSPU2 r514-Dev 0.4.6
I've had it since PCSX2 0.9.4, so it might be outdated. I do currently have the latest build. (0.9.6)

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Sponsored links

You have the latest non-beta... Upgrade to the latest beta and use the video recording feature of the latest GSDX (it's F10 or F12, forget which button)

The game will appear to play slow, but when you play back the video it will be full speed with synced audio.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(11-14-2009, 10:02 PM)Koji Wrote: You have the latest non-beta... Upgrade to the latest beta and use the video recording feature of the latest GSDX (it's F10 or F12, forget which button)

The game will appear to play slow, but when you play back the video it will be full speed with synced audio.

GSDX seems to crash my computer, but maybe it's just cause it's an outdated plugin.

EDIT: The ZeroGS Graphics Plugin crashes my computer.

What's GSDX? Is it the same thing?
it crashes your computer when you try to record ??
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
If GSDX and ZeroGS both crash your computer... how the heck are you playing PCSX2 since those are the only 2 graphics plugins?

Have you updated to the latest beta? The GSDx in stable release does not have video capture in it. Update to the beta PCSX2 which will contain the updated GSDX which you can use to capture video and audio.
[Image: 2748844.png]