Recording with MSI Afterburner issue
I am trying to record my gameplay with MSI, but i could only hear the sound when i tried to play the video (black screen). I also have added pcsx2 to ODS (RivaTurner), but it doesn't work. I've tried with other emulations, they worked just fine.

Then i change the Video plugin from Gsdx SSE2 to ZeroGs. It worked, but ZeroGs made my game slow and graphically bad.
Does any of you have this same problem when recording in Gsdx and had any answers?

My Pc Info:

other things,
I've tried to look up a better ZeroGs and found ZZogl, but it seems i cannot install that because the other program i need is not compatible with Windows 8. I searched for a better plugin here on the download page, but it only has Gsdx versions. Is there really no updates for Zerogs variants?

i had these lines,
Quote:[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll' (error 1114: a dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed.)
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.2.1\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2-r5875.dll
What should i do to fix that?

What do you guys usually use to record games and is any of you use Hypercam2? I tried to use Hypercam 2, but it doesn't record any sound.

Sponsored links

I believe you have to mess with the settings to record PCSX2 gameplay, select the gsdx window as the source or something.
(11-26-2014, 09:51 AM)Rassane Wrote: I believe you have to mess with the settings to record PCSX2 gameplay, select the gsdx window as the source or something.

I'm sorry, but i don't understand. How do i do that?
What he meant is that afterburner is probably recording the wrong window. Since pcsx2 is a multi-window application in one process this might be the problem.
There is a -nogui flag that allows to start a game without the main window. I think this could solve your problem. Just have a search for nogui in this forum.

ZeroGS is not updated anymore. The developer of this plugin is not longer (since some years now) active. Zzeydlitz ported ZeroGS to Mac and the Result was ZZogl if I remember correctly. I don't know if anybody invested time into ZZogl (maybe the linux community) but the best plugin you can use is Gsdx.

The two error messages you see is because of the missing cpu support of AVX2. This is actually more an information than a warning.

MSI afterburner is one of the best video capturing methods. Many people here use it.
Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry, I tend to be bad at wording myself. Try using the nogui flag and then selecting the gsdx window as the video source in msi afterburner
(11-26-2014, 09:32 AM)Macht Wrote: I am trying to record my gameplay with MSI, but i could only hear the sound when i tried to play the video (black screen). I also have added pcsx2 to ODS (RivaTurner), but it doesn't work. I've tried with other emulations, they worked just fine.

Then i change the Video plugin from Gsdx SSE2 to ZeroGs. It worked, but ZeroGs made my game slow and graphically bad.
Does any of you have this same problem when recording in Gsdx and had any answers?

My Pc Info:

other things,
I've tried to look up a better ZeroGs and found ZZogl, but it seems i cannot install that because the other program i need is not compatible with Windows 8. I searched for a better plugin here on the download page, but it only has Gsdx versions. Is there really no updates for Zerogs variants?

i had these lines,
What should i do to fix that?

What do you guys usually use to record games and is any of you use Hypercam2? I tried to use Hypercam 2, but it doesn't record any sound.

I use OBS and I'm, having no problems with it.
English isn't my native language, if I make a spelling error, don't hesitate to let me know.

Win7
MSI Z77A-G43
Intel Core i5 3570
ATI HD5770
2x Kingston HyperX Blu 4GB CL9
Creative Tactic3D Headset
NOX PSU 550w
xBox 360 controller
Specs
[Image: 76561197995187625.png]
You could also try recording with Fraps.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
bandicam does a better job than fraps, or not you can try the internal recorder in pcsx2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Better job how?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(11-27-2014, 05:49 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Better job how?

there is less lag when using bandicam instead of fraps for me. not sure if it's applicable for everyone.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction