Recording
(03-25-2009, 03:45 PM)MegaMan Wrote:
Quote:i've found that the only codecs that work for me are the mpeg1 and mpeg2 ones from the DirectShow section.

Sir!
Will DIVX work? if u have checked.
it's not installed (and i don't have the rights to install it Sad)

btw, why do you always say "Sir". Huh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

Actualy those 3 screen recording are really good... you need to have those neccessary codecs for those format..

I think some codecs are not supported by the software so how to deal with that problem?

Uninstall all damn codecs pack you might have and use something simple which is also great.
I'm thinking of CCCP (http://cccp-project.net/). With those I've never had any problems at all with applications not supporting the codecs, and neither PCSX2. However Windows 7 users might experience a bug with no subtitles showing up when using the included media player MPC, but that is easily fixed.
If you are sure the same OS and PCSX2 with its plugins and settings worked at recording in other PCs you once used, that's probably hardware compatibilities with your current PC.

I use x264 vfw codec from K-Lite Mega Codec Pack for recording.

I can tell try different GSDX, particular GSDX version may cause crash after pressing F12. You may also try ZeroGS either Pressing F12 to record.
durable PC since 2008
CPU : E7200 @ 2.53 GHz 1.04 V / OC 3.7 GHz 1.36 V (390*9.5, 4GB DDR2 780)
GPU : 8600GT (GDDR3, 256 MB) / OC (750 / 900)
BOARD : GA-EP31-DS3L (rev 1.0) broken and bought a second hand one replaced
PSU : 300 W
I kinda just charge the PCSX2 Recording engine to plan to get best superior and Perfect time with FPS, not to acknowledgment recording softwares dont attending right. the framerate is too weird....