Red Screen of Death?
Ok, well. The real reason I'm scared of the RSOD is because... Well... I wasn't scared of it back in the early days. But the reason I'm scared of it is because when I watched it on YouTube, The Exorcist popped up at the very end and screamed at me. And it didn't help that I just came off watching a video about Giygas.
"SPARTANS! Grab your breakfast and eat harty! For tonight. We dine. IN HELL! Tomorrow, I'm thinkin' Arby's."

Sponsored links

Heh. Only way they could've made it worse would've been to put giant letters about "ILLEGAL OPERATION DETECTED".
But yeah I miss the old PS1-style startup sound Sad
(12-09-2013, 07:20 AM)darkwraith007 Wrote: Heh. Only way they could've made it worse would've been to put giant letters about "ILLEGAL OPERATION DETECTED".
But yeah I miss the old PS1-style startup sound Sad
Yeah, me too. The PS1 startup and RSOD were a lot more tame.

And I only wanted to play Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

[Image: 152.png]
"SPARTANS! Grab your breakfast and eat harty! For tonight. We dine. IN HELL! Tomorrow, I'm thinkin' Arby's."
Also, will these specs be able to run PCSX2:

Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8600 @ 2.40GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
DirectX 11
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
Conexant 20561 SmartAudio HD
Hello. Is anybody there?