Red Stripes on screen
Hi,

I downloaded and installed the PCSX2 emulator. Than i tried to play One Piece: Grand adventure. Everything works great, but as i started a fight or as i visited an isle, there were red stripes on my screen. I tried many things to solve the Problem. As i choose the software render mode, the stripes were gone, but the game was too slow.I am new with this emulator stuff. Laugh

Do you have any ideas, what i can do to accelerate the Game or another way to fix the red stripes? Sad

Sponsored links

Please post your specs.

If you have a multicore CPU( 4 or more cores) set extra rendering threads to 2 or 3 in the bottom of GSdx config. This will speed up software mode.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I have:
Intel Core i7-3610QM,
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 675M / 2GB GDDR5
8 GB RAM (4GB * 2)

As you said i set the rendering threats to 3. And it helped Laugh now its not so slow as before, it got playable, but could i accelerate it a bit more?
speedhacks - MTVU
Ok, Thank you very much Laugh i hope there wont be any other problems.
your i7 is the same speed as my i3, actually.. I have something for you to read

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Some-inte...70k-3-5ghz
The single threaded performance of your CPUs is very similar. In fact it's also similar to mine. So almost all games should be able to played on that CPU, although some may require some speedhack.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
"My settings" (as mentioned in the thread) have changed from the low-end settings I did for others since getting an i3 processor, but the method is the same as it always has been, get the most out of the software