Red screen
I have kingdom hearts 1 on cd/dvd (bought from shop) i live in Australia
. i copied the .iso file but when i try to run it it come up with the red screen saying that i must insert a playstation 2 disc.

I also tried it with another .iso the same thing happened

It also says (on the log screen) GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400, how do i solve this

Sponsored links

did you try KH DVD on your PS2 ?
it may be scratched...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
So, he removed word "downloaded", made new thread and you answer to him like nothing has happened... ( http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-HALP--31610 )
Can forum rules be bended that easely?
(07-30-2012, 12:17 PM)warliukz Wrote: Can forum rules be bended that easely?

No.
but he bought the game, AND downloaded an ISO.
as long as He deleted that iso and just kept his original game, everything's ok.

Kindly mind your own business or use the report button, please.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-30-2012, 12:17 PM)warliukz Wrote: Can forum rules be bended that easely?

Coz we're not the police...
we dont support illegal activities, but we cant go on a manhunt with each person

thats their own problem / the authorities job
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
Please use the Latest PCSX2 SVN from the site. And load the ISO using PCSX2 --> CDVD --> ISO and then ISO Selector and browse.

Use Boot Fast.

You can ignore that GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400. Its common when you enter into the BIOS.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
This game isn't particularly needing a matching bios region, so i would expect the dvd image is bad.
Quote:i copied the .iso file

By that I'll guess you copied a .iso file from INSIDE the disc? If so, make a proper ISO image of the disc by using imgburn (click Create image file from disc).
[Image: newsig.jpg]