[Release] Final Fantasy X-2 Save Editor v1.03 beta
(09-13-2009, 02:42 AM)Hominghead Wrote: On the Box it says PAL, so i presume its Pal.

can you list the detail of what emulator you are using?
how you extracted your save?
cuz i have tested this with pal version (i assume mine is, since it said that when i dled it)
the extracted save should be 220k approx as shown inside MyMc program

and i have inspected your save files, it has 100% different format compare to FFX-2 saves i have on my hand.

or you could try to take out the raw save from psu files and try it

Sponsored links

Emu: PCSX2 Beta 1474
Extracted with myMC.

Extracting Raw is the way with ELF Launcher right?
I'm having the same problem; the .psu save i extracted from the .ps2 file is only about 180kbs and when I try to load it nothing happens at all. I am playing the NTSC version. I'm going to try it again with some from gamefaqs in case its something wrong with my card.
(09-16-2009, 11:58 PM)Anzu Mazaki Wrote: I'm having the same problem; the .psu save i extracted from the .ps2 file is only about 180kbs and when I try to load it nothing happens at all. I am playing the NTSC version. I'm going to try it again with some from gamefaqs in case its something wrong with my card.

how are you extracting the save? First off, are you playing on an actual ps2 or on pcsx2? If you're playing on an actual ps2, it's probably going to be a little bit different than on pcsx2. Also, what are you using to extract the save file?
I'm playing on the pcsx2 and ripping with mymc. literally, i'm taking the memcard and just ripping off the save with mymc. so its odd that this is happening.
sorry for the late reply Sad
meant to update this thread but doesn't have the time to do so (doing some engineering space design competetion)
give the new version a try, it should be fine now
How is the project coming along? Do you have any additional features planned?
really good stuff~~~ thanks a lot
WHy won't it let be edit the abilities?
Very nice editor, I was just dying wandering the web for something to power-up my girls, and I've found it.
Downloaded and worked beautifully.
Now all I have to do is to equip girls with AP Eggs and Lure Bracer, ready to go farm AP Smile
Thank you again for the wonderful tool. I'm looking forward to your new release which can edit the abilities and misc, save my lazy bones from farming. Smile
You made my day, hero.