[Release] Final Fantasy X-2 Save Editor v1.03 beta
Yay, Finally able to Edit /My/ Type of Savefile. lets see if it really works ingame.

Also Looking Forward to the rest of the Functions.

Sponsored links

Will this work with the international+last mission version? I want to play the international version but without having to start all over. I'm already 100% maxed out on FFX-2 - all dresspheres, grids, abilities, etc - and having to start all over on those will be a killer.

Are you also working on a "import stats from another save" feature also?
EDIT: Just tested it and it DOES work. The only thing is that it doesn't have the four extra garment grids and 2 new dresspheres for obvious reasons. Maybe you can include those in the next coming version? I'm just lucky this save file I got already includes those extras.

And ya all this save editor needs is what's not yet available (Misc. and importantly, Abilities)
Well just curious, if you have maxed out everything (all dresspheres, grids, abilities, etc as you said above), then what's the point of using this editor ?
I have to admit that I'm a noob fan of FF (just bought by PS2 recently) and a lazy gamer too so I need all the items I can edit. But you have maxed out everything, even 100%, why use this editor ?
Just my curiousity though.

PS : Some guys PM me ask how can I edit the amount of gil, the answer is I can't. I just simply edit 99 of every items and then sell them for unlimited gil.
(02-22-2010, 04:29 AM)BrotherAlBhed Wrote: Well just curious, if you have maxed out everything (all dresspheres, grids, abilities, etc as you said above), then what's the point of using this editor ?
I have to admit that I'm a noob fan of FF (just bought by PS2 recently) and a lazy gamer too so I need all the items I can edit. But you have maxed out everything, even 100%, why use this editor ?
Just my curiousity though.

PS : Some guys PM me ask how can I edit the amount of gil, the answer is I can't. I just simply edit 99 of every items and then sell them for unlimited gil.
I said I have maxed out things from FINAL FANTASY X-2, the regular normal American release. Laugh

The version I plan on playing is FFX-2 INTERNATIONAL + LAST MISSION, the re-release of that game with more things from the main game and the new Last mission segment of the game.

That said, I already have everything maxed for the normal FFX-2 release and I was wondering if I could import those stats from that save one day and carry them over to the International + Last Mission version, that way I won't have to start everything all over from scratch. (this import feature the FFX save editor has).

But then I found a save from Gamefaqs and did my way to convert them rawly and it had almost everything, other than 99 on all items and abilities maxed. So I tested that file with this save editor and it worked Laugh ! It just needs like I said, the things it does not have yet, along with the additional International + Last mission additions, which has four extra garment grids and 2 new dresspheres and other things I may not know of yet.
Hey will you release another version? One that allows me to edit abilities?
making sense of the PS2 mem card format was so frustrating for me. Im glad to see that you have achieved where I failed miserably. Laugh
[Image: 40122467.png]
I'm also wondering when will we the edit of abilities feature come (as in gaining he abilities). I have this 'holy grail' save file I don't to mess about. It's at Farplane ch.5 with everything other than mastered dresspheres. Since the last time I posted here, I have about every dressphere mastered (including the two extra International+Last Mission ones) other then the Gun Mage. The Blue bullets. I remembered spending my life getting those and having to gain the blue bullets with a touch of a button would be great. Otherwise, take your time. From what I know, these things aren't easy to do.
hi, I've downloaded it but when I click on open file, and after selecting it nothing happens, I mean that no option turns on and it doesn't load the file
I'm using uLaunchelf v4.1 to get he save, any ideas why isn't it working?
by the way my game is the spanish or pal version
Damnit!!!

same as Padu but for me everything works fine at start (early game stage), now (half in chapter 1) I tried to edit my save, I unbacked it with mymc (185kb file) and nothing happens while I click "open file"

What could happen? my save edit buttons are still gray like there is no save file loaded Sad

Please author give new version and help me and others fix it
Ok look
this is 1st save possible in game and its 185kb but I can edit it with save editor normally,
http://rapidshare.com/files/392621252/SL..._.psu.html
but saves later in game with same size (185kb) I cant edit
http://rapidshare.com/files/392621697/SL..._.psu.html

Please examine this