[Release] Final Fantasy X-2 Save Editor v1.03 beta
(02-18-2010, 07:43 PM)Udontknowme Wrote: EDIT: Just tested it and it DOES work. The only thing is that it doesn't have the four extra garment grids and 2 new dresspheres for obvious reasons. Maybe you can include those in the next coming version? I'm just lucky this save file I got already includes those extras.

And ya all this save editor needs is what's not yet available (Misc. and importantly, Abilities)

Can you please post the save for international+ last mission version where you have additional dress spheres and garment grids unlocked.
Pretty please with the sugar on top xD

edit:
no need found the save with dress spheres now whats left is to figure out what they mean (cant speak japanese >.<)

Sponsored links

Level editing might be possible via Cheat Engine.

I'll have to look into it some more.
CPU: Pentium D 'Presler' 915 2.8 ghz 2x2MB L2 @ 3.5 ghz
GPU: eVGA [Nvidia] 8600GT 256MB SSC DDR3
Tested: FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, MGS3, KH, KH2, The Hobbit NTSC
PCSX2 FTW! Biggrin
can you check why dont work in my savegames? i charge the file, but nothing happen, i cant change nothing
http://www.4shared.com/file/8hrhqcFE/BES...01002.html
(09-21-2010, 06:06 PM)nickbeta Wrote: can you check why dont work in my savegames? i charge the file, but nothing happen, i cant change nothing
http://www.4shared.com/file/8hrhqcFE/BES...01002.html
This is raw save and for some reason the program don't open the raw save(mine too).It works with .psu save

Here's your save

Attached Files
.rar   FFX2.rar (Size: 18,76 KB / Downloads: 454)
are you kidding me you can't do the character stats?!
when FFX-2 first came out i wrote several small programs to edit stats and gold and items. yes, character stats are editable.

don't ask me how though, but it wasn't too hard, just a pain transferring saves back and forth until i got it working. i miss sharkport! NOTTTT

p.s. hey guys you can thank me for providing the checksum for both the FFX AND FFXXII savegames, or else none of them would be possible. punks stole my work and didn't credit me! you guys remember me from gfaqs...
(11-08-2010, 12:57 PM)buheshma Wrote: p.s. hey guys you can thank me for providing the checksum for both the FFX AND FFXXII savegames, or else none of them would be possible. punks stole my work and didn't credit me! you guys remember me from gfaqs...

I think not. I know who supplied the information about the FFX and FFXII checksums and it isn't you.

A big problem:after use 1.03,Paine‘s Full Throttle disappeared,and cannot activate individual,
unless use "Activat All"
i tried opening with "javaws" from java folder but it just doesnt work,i get an error message saying its unable to launch the app, i tried opening it with all java exes and none works..
can you tell me how to run this thing please..

im using windows 7 x64
Jar files are not opened directly with the exe,it also contains a command line(-jar "%1" %*)

Try running this program
Anyone have any luck finding the actual progress complete percentage?

It seems like the game adds up all you have done and rounds it before saving and after loading, but doesn't keep a running tally as you play.