[Release] Final Fantasy X-2 Save Editor v1.03 beta
The game itself has various different type of skills/item/class system, and due to the fact most description on net are inaccurate or misleading
I have reorganized every description myself, enjoy !
After analyzing more than 50 samples, it seems there is another format for psu files.
In response to this, i have added the support for both types.
now 180k format and 220k format should be editable with editor 1.03 version and up

----------------------------------------------
from version 1.02 and up, the editor supports both psu and raw format
For PSU format, it is a file type when you extracted saves from pcsx2 memory card with mymc
use google to help yourself with the program Laugh

functions
- editing items
- editing dresspheres
- editing Accessories
- editing Garment Grid

* if the program proved to be useful then there would be future releases

Currently developing functions
- editing key Item
- editing Abilities

* Character Stat editing doesn't seem to be possible, so it might not be released in any duration

Download :

.7z   FFX2 1.03.7z (Size: 2,95 MB / Downloads: 27.884)

old version:

.7z   FFX 1.02.7z (Size: 2,95 MB / Downloads: 3.635)

.7z   FFX2 1.00.7z (Size: 2,94 MB / Downloads: 2.858)
Compression Format: 7-zip

Program platform: Java 6 build 13

Knowing problem:
Java 6 build 10~13 along with Nvidia 190.xx version of driver seem to have problem when rendering png format files
due to its instability in multi-layer texture rendering capability
some background might appear to be disoriented
in reply to this problem, simply click on the related category button to close the category and re-open it should solve the issue.

please post feed back and bugs! thank you!

Sponsored links

ugh java Tongue, i'll try it later thankx for the app Smile
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
wow thank you so much. i have been searching for a FFX2 save editor forever
edit: having a problem. It won't open the file at all. i convert the file to .psu and try to open, and it just does nothing. no error message or anything, it just goes to the original screen and the only button that works is the "open file" button.
(09-09-2009, 05:12 AM)Skopin Wrote: wow thank you so much. i have been searching for a FFX2 save editor forever
edit: having a problem. It won't open the file at all. i convert the file to .psu and try to open, and it just does nothing. no error message or anything, it just goes to the original screen and the only button that works is the "open file" button.

sry had been a bit occupied by the beginning of new uni yr

i almost caught all the error in the program itself, if only the open button is enabled after you opend the file
it means the file size is not the regular size or file is corrupted

in a normal ps2 -> psu format save taken out with MyMc program, the size should be approx 226kb (tested on my bro, my gf, and my computer)

you can test the program but doing following action

start- > run -> type cmd and press ok
type cd [directory the program is in]
for example
if the program is under c drive root directory then,
cd c:\

now you type in
java -jar FFX2.jar
then as you run the program, the console will output the error in plain text that you can read and understand what part of function was not functioning
Thanks for the quick response. I tried what you said, but it's really not helping me. I'm not very good with Java, so trying to understand the log doesn't help me much. But with the save files, every one that I have is only around 180KB, as is any save file I get online. I'm not using PCSX2 though, I am using my actual PS2, then transferring the saves to my PC.
[Image: 2h3vs4o.jpg]
Here is the output that I get from the command prompt.
One other question: Do you have any plans to add support for other file types such as the raw save file?
that should clear up alot of problem,
the save you extracted from actual ps2 is the raw save
and unfortunatly i was not able to apply the support for raw save due to the fact that i don't have a ps2 myself
i wasn't able to find any raw save that guarantee to be from ps2 either
this editor currently only supports pcsx2 virtual memcard (ps2 format) extracted psu save file (in psu format)

if you can supply me with the save, i might be able to add the format into the list
(09-09-2009, 07:32 PM)aeolus811tw Wrote: that should clear up alot of problem,
and unfortunatly i was not able to apply the support for raw save due to the fact that i don't have a ps2 myself
this editor currently only supports pcsx2 virtual memcard (ps2 format) extracted psu save file (in psu format)

if you can supply me with the save, i might be able to add the format into the list

Here's the whole raw save folder.

Attached Files
.rar   BASLUS-20672FF081400.rar (Size: 17,4 KB / Downloads: 1.760)
(09-09-2009, 07:57 PM)Skopin Wrote:
(09-09-2009, 07:32 PM)aeolus811tw Wrote: that should clear up alot of problem,

Here's the whole raw save folder.

i have added support for raw format
enjoy!
Awesome, thanks a lot. It works perfectly.
(09-09-2009, 10:56 PM)Skopin Wrote: Awesome, thanks a lot. It works perfectly.

please download newer one, that one i forget to put a line of code which resulted in unable to save properly
sry for the inconvenience